Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day times 2!!!

So this year is the first Father's Day in which I can pay tribute to my own father -- who is my #1 DAD -- and also to my husband (father to be in just 65 days)! These 2 men are alike in so many important ways, so unique in others, and 2 dad's that I love Very VERY VERY much!!! Happy Father's day to my 2 favorite dads! And now, for the top 10 things I love about each!!!!

My DAD:


10. He has been there for every important event in my life - at every basketball game, dance competition/performance, graduation, etc. (and he does this not only for me but for all 6 of his kids)


9. He is a Fantastic cook and can spice up ANYTHING to make it taste even better! My favorites are his chicken parmesean, dutchoven anythings, and of course - the best stuffing on thanksgiving ever!!!


8. He is the hardest worker you will ever meet, and no matter how hard he has worked all day at the office, still can come home and help with the cleaning, dishes, yardwork, and anything else that needs doing.


7. He doesn't like to lose at games, and yet when he is losing it is so fun to tease him with the family.....sorry dad --- but this brings me laughs to think about when you get quieter and more upset the worse you do in Mormon Bridge!


6. Hands down he is the best scoutmaster on this planet, and boy do the boys eat well when they go with him!


5. He always makes sacrifices for what he might want to please the family!


4. He has the answer to every school question I ever had and could always help me with my homework --- especially thanks for helping me with my tax assignments, and more for doing my taxes for so many years!!!!


3. He writes the best letters and I treasure the one I got as a freshman in college and on my wedding day --- both I read often when I am having a rough day!


2. He ALWAYS buys not only my mom flowers on Valentines Day, but also buys me and Kimmy flowers, and makes us feel so special! (I look forward to that each year)


1. He is the best dad I could ever ask for and I just love him for being MY DAD!!!



My HUSBAND/Future Father:


10. He is so cute when he practices his typing at night when we are watching tv -- but more it shows how he is always making himself better, even if it is at minor things such as typing speed!


9. He is the funnest person to watch the office with ever -- because he laughs more with each episode and you can't help but laugh with/at him throughout the whole show!


8. He not only works over 80 hours every week, but also does ALL the yardwork, and helps with cleaning the house too!


7. He is super fun to go to the lake with, and makes me proud since he is always the best wakeboarder on the boat --- i love filming him doing jumps and flips.....even if they make me super nervous sometimes!


6. He treats me so well, and we can have a blast together doing absolutely nothing!


5. He makes friends SO easily and I love having my old friends and his old friends at the house because they always become "our friends"! He can talk to ANYONE about anything and make people feel comfortable!


4. He doesn't get too embarrassed when I tell people he was a CK underwear model....and boy does he have "hot buns" and legs!!!


3. He is such a great example to the YM in the ward and will do awesome in his new calling as YM president!!!


2. He is going to be the greatest dad to our little boy, and I can't wait to see his face the first time he holds him!


1. He is my very best friend and I couldn't live without him!


I love you 2 -- thanks for making my life better!!!!

27 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

Very sweet post. I love your dad ands chip too.
Call me this week. your favorite aunt suz xoxox

Brent and Britta said...

MAN! What a great post! I feel bad that I did a whole mother's day post and didn't do one for my dad... it didn't even cross my mind! I am terrible. You make me look bad.

KaLee said...

I'm so glad that we were able to get in touch again! That is the BEST thing about blogs! Congrats on the little one--any names yet?

Lisa said...

It was fun to hear from you! Your Dad is the greatest. I think that it is so sweet that he gives you flowers on Valentines Day. I am so glad that you married Chip. He really is so much fun to hang out with!

Steve and Amanda said...

Steph- I need your address...will you email it to me!! Thanks, miss ya! Amanda

jarv said...

That is so funny, chip i never knew you were a ck underwear model. Why have you been hiding behind those baggy jeans for so long!

mary said...

hey stephanie! it's been forever! i happened upon your page through corinnes. lovin your cute blog and pics. your wedding dress was gorgeous. thanks for the sweet dad tribute.

Loquacious Leslie said...

You have truly been blessed with 2 of the greatest men around in your life, but then again you are pretty wonderful yourself!

Brooke said...

Hey...sorry for the blog stalking!(I found you on Angie's Blog) Congrats on the marriage, baby and amazing life! Our family page is www.cook1family.blogspot.com- Take care- Brooke White Cook

Lindsey said...

Hey remember when you used to post... that was cool :)
I MISS YOU!!!!

abo-bder said...



شركة تنظيف ببيشة
شركة تنظيف مجالس وكنب ببيشة
شركة تنظيف سجاد و موكيت ببيشة
شركة مكافحة حشرات ببيشة
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه ببيشة
شركة تلميع وجلى الرخام والسيراميك ببيشة
شركة مكافحة الصراصير ببيشة
شركة تركيب طارد وشبك الحمام بالرياض

abo-bder said...


شركة تنظيف بالخرج
شركة تنظيف مجالس و كنب بالخرج
شركة تنظيف سجاد وموكيت بالخرج
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخرج
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بالخرج
شركة تلميع وجلى الرخام والسيراميك بالخرج
شركة مكافحة الصراصير بالخرج

abo-bder said...


شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف مجالس و كنب بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف سجاد و موكيت بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بالاحساء

abo-bder said...


شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مدارس بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالرياض
شركة تنظيف موكيت وسجاد بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة الصراصير بالرياض

abo-bder said...


شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض
شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بالرياض
شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض
شركة تسليك المجاري والبلاعات بالرياض
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
شركة جلي رخام بالرياض
شركة جلي بلاط بالرياض
شركة تنظيف استراحات بالرياض

abo-bder said...



شركة تنظيف بيارات بالرياض
شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مدارس بالدمام

abo-bder said...



محل بيع كبائن السيرفر والشبكات بالرياض
بنشر متنقل بالرياض
شركة شحن سيارات
فنى تركيب دش بالخرج
فنى تركيب اطباق الدش بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالقصيم
شركة تنظيف فلل بالقصيم
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالقصيم
فنى تركيب دش بالقصيم

abo-bder said...


شركة تنظيف بالخبر
خادمات منازل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل بالخبر
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالخبر
شركة تنظيف شقق بالخبر
فني تركيب دش بالخبر
شركة تنظيف سجاد و موكيت بالخبر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بالخبر

abo-bder said...


شركة تنظيف بيارات بالخبر
شركة تسليك مجاري بالخبر
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالخبر
شركة فك و تركيب اثاث بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني فك و تركيب مطابخ بالرياض
نجار تركيب ايكيا بالرياض
رقم فني تركيب دش بجدة
رقم فنى تركيب دش بجازان

abo-bder said...



شركة تنظيف شقق بالهفوف
فني تركيب اطباق الدش بالهفوف
طوارئ تسليك المجاري بالهفوف
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالهفوف
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالهفوف
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بالهفوف
شركة عزل اسطح بالهفوف
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالهفوف
شركة غسيل سيارات متنقلة بالرياض

abo-bder said...



شركة مكافحة حشرات بالظهران
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بالظهران
شركة عزل اسطح بالظهران
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالظهران
محلات بيع طارد و شبك الحمام
سباك بالرياض
طوارئ الصرف الصحي بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بنجران
شركة تنظيف فلل بنجران

abo-bder said...


شركة تنظيف مجالس و كنب بنجران
شركة تنظيف شقق بنجران
فنى تركيب دش بنجران
شركة تسليك مجاري بنجران
شركة تنظيف سجاد و موكيت بنجران
شركة مكافحة حشرات بنجران
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بنجران
شركة عزل اسطح بنجران
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بنجران

abo-bder said...



شركة تنظيف بالمجمعة
شركة تنظيف فلل بالمجمعة
شركة تنظيف مجالس و كنب بالمجمعة
شركة تنظيف شقق بالمجمعة
فنى تركيب دش بالمجمعة
طوارئ تسليك مجاري بالمجمعة
شركة تنظيف سجاد و موكيت بالمجمعة
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمجمعةشركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بالمجمعة

abo-bder said...



شركة عزل اسطح بالمجمعة
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالمجمعة
شركة تنظيف بالدوادمي
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدوادمي
شركة تنظيف مجالس و كنب بالدوادمي
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدوادمي
فنى تركيب اطباق الدش بالدوادمي
طوارئ تسليك المجارى بالدوادمي
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالدوادمى

abo-bder said...


شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدوادمي
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بالدوادمي
شركة عزل اسطح بالدوادمي
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدوادمي
شركة تنظيف بحائل
شركة تنظيف فلل بحائل
شركة تنظيف مجالس بحائل
شركة تنظيف شقق بحائل
فنى تركيب اطباق الدش بحائل

abo-bder said...


شركة شحن من جده الي الكويت
شركة شحن من الرياض الي تركيا
شركة شحن من جدة الى تركيا
شركة شحن من الرياض الى مصر
شركة شحن من جدة الى مصر
شركة شحن من الرياض الى البحرين
شركة شحن من جدة الي البحرين
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الاردن
شركة شحن من جدة الى الاردن

abo-bder said...



شركة شحن من الرياض الى سلطنة عمان
شركة شحن من جدة الى سلطنة عمان
شركة شحن عفش بالرياض 300 ريال
شركة شحن من الرياض الى سوريا
شركة شحن من جدة الى سوريا
شركة تنظيف بتبوك
شركة تنظيف مجالس بتبوك
فنى تركيب اطباق الدش بتبوك
طوارئ الصرف الصحي بتبوك