Thursday, July 23, 2009

What's your walk?

So everyone has their own walk, whether you know it or not. You do!!! Some people swagger, some strut; others waddle, limp, or sort of just shuffle along.
I was thinking about my walk, and i would say most of the time it is a brisk beeline to wherever I am going; whether it be through the grocery store, across the room to save Cash before he pulls something over on his head, or around the track every morning alternating laps with running and walking fast.

I think I get it from my mother, as she always walks fast. I am grateful for it I think.
Anyways, Cash is FINALLY learning to move.....albeit he doesn't walk entirely by himself yet (he has taken 2 steps numerous times on his own from my lap to the couch); after thinking he might be immobile forever, he finally has figured out how to get around the house.

11 months and 4 days later.....he can crawl, SORT OF!!!! I call it more the Cashee Scoot!!!! But hey - it works for him! And now, off to find where he went and save him once again!!! (we are officially moving tomorrow so busy packing!!!)
What's your walk???????




let go, just let go!!!

look who is so happy to help me pack!!!

This is too much fun!!! (if only life were that simple for me?!!!)



5 comments:

Brent and Britta said...

That's hilarious!

Suzie Soda said...

So funny. Good luck with the move. Hope to see you sometime soon...call when you get settled again. xoxo

The Reichmans said...

excuse me, but where are you moving to? I feel so out of it.

Amy and Clark said...

What a grin! I love it!

Ryan and Cheryl Harris said...

Yeah for the cashie Scoot! That is so funny. Good for him. I'm very proud of the little guy!