Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's Finally Over!!!

The First Trimester of the worst pregnancy in the history of my life is FINALLY behind us. I really REALLY hope that means I am gonna start feeling like myself again and not being chained to my house in fear of dry heaving 24/7 anymore. The heart burn/acid reflux is much better, and I just hope the worst is behind me!!! At 12 weeks I expected to feel great and it didn't happen, and now that I am almost 14 I still don't feel perfect, but things are definitely getting better, so here's to hopefully a great Christmas season full of our fun traditions, with mom getting to join instead of laying on the couch and then hearing about the boys fun adventures. We have lots of plans and I just hope I can do them all!!!! Here's to a much better next few months, started off by the wonderful month of giving and thinking of our Savior!!!

Don't have many pictures from the last few months due to never leaving and doing anything fun, and pics of me laying on the couch are anything but glamorous. I think I have pretty much watched every episode of Law & Order there is, and exhausted the disney channel for the kids too!!!

Anyhow, I do get to spend 2 mornings a week all alone with this little guy. And he sure makes me smile. He is getting so big, has finally started to talk, and I love him to pieces!
Enjoying snack time of animal crackers and marshmellows! Yummy!
Daddy had a birthday and we surprised him with a bunch of gifts this year!!!! I think it may have been my best year yet for getting him gifts he liked without him knowing!
Griff playing dress up like Mickey Mouse in his friend Sam's Halloween costume! Love it!
He likes Miss Megan SOOOOO much!
Always happy, and his contagious smile keeps me going!
How cute is this little face!!!
Really, I want a girl but can't help but smile at this and think that if we are having a boy I will be lucky too as I have 2 cute ones and they make me so very happy!!!!

No comments: