Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Greatest Place on Earth!!!

We had a blast at Disneyland last Saturday - albeit it was probably the most crowded day of the year so far! Every single ride had at least a 40 minute wait, with a ton of them over an hour! However, the kids actually didn't seem to mind the lines and did great and it was so fun to see the magic in their eyes and the excitement of them! It is much different taking kids then just going as a kid (or teen as I was) for myself! I actually enjoyed it maybe even more watching my own kids.....and that's saying something since I am over 30 weeks pregnant and it hurts to walk after about noon each day! But I managed to survive and it was gorgeous weather and we all had a great time!

Griff on our very first ride - Buzz Lightyear! He loved EVERY SINGLE ride and was SO excited to go on them all! What a sweetie!

Cash and I had a blast on this one - although it actually made me a little nauseous!

Chip and Griff were in the car in front of us and took the pictures - neither boy stopped smiling the whole ride!
Enjoying the ride!
What a pair! Look at the happiness! Sheer joy!
At the end! Thank heavens it was over - I normally don't get queasy but this time was different!

Cash and daddy on the boat ride!
The teacups! Cash chose which one we should sit in - it matched his shirt!
Griff really wanted to spin the wheel! And no, Cash is not flipping anyone off although it looks that way!
Love my 2 boys!
So content!
Cash and I did the Star Tours 3-D show. It was cool - although not worth the 75 minute wait! When we got up and got our glasses at first Cash told me he didn't need glasses because his eyes aren't bad like daddys. I had to explain they were special to help us see the cool effects! Here he is ready to get on the spaceship!
Smiley boys!
At the end of the day we asked Cash his favorite ride and he said the horse one - the one where the horse went up and down and went around! Funny thing because before the ride started he was crying here saying he wanted off! Not sure why, but in the end he was glad he rode it!
Griff, on the other hand, was excited for this ride from the time we walked on! In fact, he cried and got upset almost every time we got off a ride trying to get back on it! He is a happy-go-lucky kid....almost always smiling!
Was telling me about Alvin and the nuts while Cash went on roller coaster with daddy!
Chip filmed Cash during the ride - he LOVED it! (I think!)


Cash and Chip on the jellyfish ride. Griff was really upset at this point he couldn't have Chip!
Video of jellyfish ride!
Our family at the happiest place on earth!!!

Yes this is at the end of the day and we are all BEAT!!!! What a great day though!


Cash's response to how Space Mountain made him feel!


We had so much fun we think we might do it again this weekend! Wahoo!!!

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

That was really fun to see the pictures and the videos!! Looks like a great day.

Suzie Soda said...

Glad you had fun....my old stomping grounds many times a year. I love Disneyland. xoxo