Monday, November 3, 2014

1st Half of October Catch Up: All about Family!!!

Actually this happened the very last Sunday in September - but my SIL Emily went to a fireside up at the temple in LA and she texted to say she had ran into Hannah in the bathroom - her missionary sister.  So of course we wanted to see our Hanny too and so we put on our clothes and set off to surprise her.  It was a great family night walking around the visitors center and seeing Christ and the different movies and then seeing Hannah for a few seconds.  She looked SO GOOD and was SO HAPPY that it was just spiritually very inspiring to me.  She had the best spirit and countenance and I am grateful she is serving the Lord and loving it - we feel the blessings in our family from having a missionary out!  

Waiting I made the kids take a few pics by the Christ statue - I love this statue and it always brings tears to my eyes as I see the nailprints and ponder what my Savior did for each of us!

 Pictures with Hannah were a must!


Love my family!!!


 Families are forever!
Sisters!


 Ivy getting her Halloween costume in the mail - so much fun - and altho Griff cried initially that his didn't come - once he got to helping Ivy put hers on he was very excited too!



 2 days later Griff got his and he was SOOOOOO excited!!!






 Cutest little Robin ever!

 My little superheroes!

 Cash hadn't gotten his but he did have a mask so we took a pic!

 Ivy's was a little too dull for mom so I added some bling to sparkle it up!!!


 Sweet little girly all dressed for church!

 Sunday Park Shenanigans!









 These 2 got Halloween jammies and were so cute I couldn't resist some pictures!



 Our daily wait for Cash up at his school!





 Chip's family came over for fall break and joined us for Conference - LOVE having them visit!

 Little top bunnies as we call them!

 Halloween decor went up!


 A month of lots of parties and sugar!

 Ivy has a best buddy at school named Max and he is SOOOO GOOD to her each and every day!


 Even at the library he read her books and was her buddy!

 Got my craft on and made a bunch of potion bottles for decoration and for RS craft!!!

Rest of October tomorrow!

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Wonderful pictures. I love them all.