Monday, March 16, 2015

February Flies By: A look back!

Trying to catch up and get some pics up from the last month - leaving town twice in the month has been a little crazy and made for a lot of stuff that didn't get done I had planned - but you only live once so figured better take advantage and go while we can.  So here are the updates from the Brown home, and they are just random ones.....

Playing Ice cream parlor with my Ivy girl!



Got into decorating mode and decided to do the 3 bathrooms - at one point I had 30 rugs and 28 towels at the house.....I have to see them in the room to know if I like something - it was a little crazy and Chip was much happier after I started returning and stopped purchasing:)

Cash continued getting better at Bball and excelling in his games and we have his first ever attempt at foul shots and he made one!  Go Cash - my favorite sport to watch him play!

Ivy got in lots of shopping trips with me and is such a trooper when we go out and about - the nice nanny of another girl paid to have this go round and round and Ivy rode it with style!

I also had a hard time picking out laundry baskets and after having 6 in the bathroom finally settled on the one I knew I loved initially that has two hampers inside - here Ivy is standing by it in World Market!

 Running at the beach continues and since it is light so early I can get it done early - the one on the left this lady blows bubbles that are GINORMOUS every morning around 6 and I caught one in the pic - the one on the right was the day I thought my Grandpa was going to pass away and the clouds looked so welcoming and I knew heaven was welcoming him (he didn't pass for over a week later at from this pic)

 Ivy the little trooper asleep at another bball game on dad's shoulder!

We watched the superbowl with friends and I made seattle colored cupcakes in honor of the seahawks - too bad they lost!!!

 Griff started Tennis and is LOVING it!



 Ivy decided clothing was optional while accessories are not and was reading to herself so quietly and cute as I got ready one morning!!!



 First crown braid!

 Chip and I went to the Grammy's and had an amazing time with tickets from his work in the suite!!!  We even made it on TV on Live From the Red Carpet behind Kim Kardashian and Kanye in their interview!

 I am not great at selfies but managed to take a few to document my look for the night!



 Katy Perry was amazing and maybe my favorite performer of the night!

 It really was great and the performers were so good!

On the Red Carpet with my favorite arm candy ever!  Hot Chippi!
 

 In the Suite!







Brought the kids these souvenirs from the Grammys!

 the most amazing view I get to run to every morning!

 Griffin addressing his Valentines and Cash had his 100th day of school!


RS activity where I did the lesson, provided ALL the refreshments, did the entire set up alone which we smashed Griff's hand in my car door, and then he puked after we got home before I left, then my SIL bailed on coming to the activity right as I was walking out the door ---- I was A LOT frazzled when I got there but my friend Angie came and taught hair and did an AMAZING job and so it pulled off and everyone seemed to enjoy - I was SO HAPPY when it was over and I could go home!

 Valentines Day is always fun with kids and with pretty flowers!

 Lots of park time for my little monkeys while Cash is at Tennis.  Ivy is quite the little monkey and scares me with her hanging upside down trick!  Griff is great at crossing the bars now too!




 Lots of beach time with these cuties - Ivy sporting her new suit and hat!



 The 3 amigos - Griff with his friends Rhys and Beckett from school!








 Race time!

 Beach day with daddy and friends!  Perfect weekends spent here!

 Decided after the Grammy's I love LOVE LOVE red and so went with a new dress and was sending my sis a pic - pic on right credit of Cash!  Love my new leopard print pumps!

 When these two get along nothing is sweeter!

Put herself down for a nap on the couch with her baby!

 Licking the bowl from a brucie cake!




 Had a quilt made for my SIL for her mom's bday this year.  She passed away when Hollie was 12 and so I never met her but I love hearing stories and know from them she was/is and amazing mom and can't wait to meet her in heaven!  Hollie got her kindness I am sure as she is sooooo sweet and I love having her as my sister!


Will get to the rest of February tomorrow - next up is my Grandpa Roman's funeral!
xoxoxox

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

That quilt is so nice and thoughtful! Loved all the pics ivy has the cutest clothes I wish Maggie would let me dress her cute like that 😁😉