Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Taylor Swift Concert Weekend!!!

Normally I go into a depression once I get home from a long vacation, especially back to Utah where it was so much fun and with people I love and so many things to do.  And this time I wasn't so excited to come home and have school start up since I don't feel we had a long enough summer, but I didn't go into my usual funk because we were excited to come home for the weekend.

First, I was SOOOOOOO happy running early Saturday morning on the beach, with no altitude sickness and much easier breathing and better temperatures and this view! I mean I do live in one of the most pretty places ever!

It also helped that my cousin was staying with us and Chip's brother had flown in for the concert too and so we had a fun beach crew to go hang with Saturday afternoon!




Then, as if that wasn't enough fun visitors my newly married bro and his wife joined in for dinner and the concert and visiting us while on their honeymoon since they were leaving for a cruise the next day, and also my BFF Angie and her hubby Scott stayed with us for the concert and fun too - and we ALWAYS have a blast with them!  We went to Chaya for dinner, and had 13 people join for the concert - SO MUCH FUN!!!  Even with the menu change, my food was delicious!


My favorite date and the hookup for the box seats we all enjoyed!  (and altho we look like we are matching my shirt was grey and his blue)

Swifti sisters - as Terra called us!

This guy knows ALL the lyrics to all her songs on the new cd!  And man she puts on a very good, and inspiring, show!  Loved every minute of it!


Whole group shot thanks to Whitney's apple watch and setup!  Love all these people!

My kids love her, and me too!

The Pan - a favorite of ours for breakfast, and Ivy and Cohen entertaining themselves under the table during it!


Mandatory Selfie in our "black and white" suits!  Thanks Whit for staying with us!

Ok so maybe my funk started the next day when everyone was gone on Sunday by 3 pm!  I need visitors!

No comments: