Saturday, October 3, 2015

September in a Nutshell!

Was so good to be with the Browns for Hannah's homecoming!  She was an awesome missionary and gave an incredible talk!  We love our family so much!

Chip brought home his dad's cycle bike and set it up on our patio!  He has been working hard and lost 15 lbs. over the past 1.5 months!  Go Chip! (he would kill me for posting this!)



 I have been cleaning out closets and spaces and selling things on CL and this little girl's clothes were a hot commodity!
 
We bleed blue and were very excited for the games to start up!  Go Cougars!

Re-enacting Emma and Mcmoose's pics!








Chip and I went on a fun date of rollerblading down on the strand and then to dinner - was fun, but not as fun as we had hoped!  He took a lot of flak from his family for doing this - i am grateful he will do things to make me happy on date night!  Love this guy!



 Sporting the man bun! (pre-haircut!)

We hiked the Hollywood sign on Labor Day with Aunt Emily and The Walters!









Tired this girl out so she slept in style on the way home!

Saw Pumpkin pie at Costco and bought it for this cute boy since it's his favorite!

This cutie started dance and is LOVING it!  (maybe even more then her momma is!)
















Soccer started too!  Cash and Griff both are playing and loving it!





Beach time with friends!  Griff played in some black sand and looks like he has a black eye altho really it is just sand!

Ivy climbs fences trying to break into places;)

Cash slept in our room since Griffin was sick and sleeping in our room - saddest thing when your child is so sick - Griff got hit with a horrible cold/flu thing where he had a fever and cough for 3 days, causing him to wake up and vomit 4 times one night from coughing so hard and then because he was so tired he didn't even remember it!

 Griff stayed home from school so he came to Ivy's dance class....he was a great helper at trading out her tap tap shoes for her ballet slippers to her!



One of my BFFs came into town for the BYU vs. UCLA game and we had a blast hanging out (minus the Griffin sick part) and she even pushed me to run 6 miles!  Love you Cheryl!

We enjoyed breakfast at the PAN after!  A favorite!

Then it was off to BYU game and we brought Cash too!  IT was great - minus the fact we lost by 1 in the 4th quarter and the fact that walking into the game I got a call from my sil Emily saying Griff had puked everywhere - he ended up having a HORRIBLE stomach bug where he couldn't even keep ice chips down for 36 hours! It was awful and I felt SOOOOOOOO SOOOOO BAD for him - so hard when your kid is sick, and also I felt so bad for Emily who had to clean up the first and worst puking incidents due to the toilet lid being closed and so a big problem!  Also we got rear ended on the way to the game so that wasn't so fun - altho thankfully our car was 100% fine and the damage was all on the guy who hit us!  Go cougars - so a stressful but fun night!





My poor beans - SOOOO sick!  and yet he still smiles.  He is actually not a whiny sick child at all.  Just lays there quietly being good!


Dancing princess - "look mom, my toes are turned out!"

Made my first batch of freezer jam and it was a success - peach and strawberry - YUMMY!

We couldn't find Ivy during our shopping trip and I said to Griffin - where is she? to which we heard a LOT of giggling and then we found her - under the cart!


My grandma passed away and it was bittersweet as she had dementia and was finally freed from the pain and frustration and confusion she has had the past few years, but still sad and I love so many things about her.  I knew her and lived with her and learned from her and she was always an example of someone who looked for the good, who forgave everyone and was so trusting and kind and sweet.  I love her and am happy she is reunited with her daughter (my aunt) and her other family members.

We got our our decorations the last weekend before October 1st and set them up before dad woke up on Sunday!  Ready for one of our favorite months!





"lavern and shirley" hanging out!


My little princess in her "not so little bed!"


Running club started at the school and my kids are awesome!







This little girl started preschool and did even better then I expected....and surprisingly to me I was way more sad then I thought I would be!












Lunching with Daddy at Pizza Rev!



They wanted to make cookies - I HATE decorating sugar cookies but they were so excited I said yes and we did it!  Yummy!

My little monkey!

Welcome to OCTOBER!!!!

No comments: