Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wednesday Dinner for 1!!!

So normally I don't go to much effort to make dinner for myself, since cooking for 1 after a long day at work seems like just TOO MUCH hassle! However, thanks to my friend Britta's awesome food website, I got it in my head that today I could cook something delicious -- and the best part - it took less than 1/2 hour to make! Thank you Britta for this delicious steak dinner that tasted simply scrumptious! I look forward to trying out more! And to add to the dinner I got some very tasty strawberries -- only $1.35 a container at Wal-Mart, and oh so fresh! I love when I can eat cheap, quickly, and most of all healthy!!!! Yummy YUmmy!


4 comments:

Lisa said...

Your dinner looks delicious! It is making me hungry. I want to know your secret. How do you make that in a half hour? I bought some strawberrie at the store today too. I am so glad it is the season for fruit!

Jess Perry said...

It looks so yummy...need to go get me some of that food! I love asparagus!

Sara Stevenson said...

Hey it was so fun to see you guys, it makes me wish we still lived close! You need to post a pic of your cute belly, I love that we are pregnant at the same time it's so fun!:)

Steve and Amanda said...

Mmmmm...so when can we see you? Next time Chip is out of town you should just drive down here and work from my house...can you do that?