Wednesday, July 30, 2008

22 days and counting

As I had contractions all day sunday and then throughout the night, I began to panic that the one thing I have been wishing for this entire pregnancy was going to come true...................our little boy was going to come early! And i went into a sheer panic - I mean, I hadn't got my travel system yet (i have it now tho), I haven't finished all the blankets, I hadn't rearranged the baby room how I wanted it, I hadn't organized all his clothes, and most of all, I hadn't even packed a bag to take to the hospital.............

So it was quite a panic - and thus this week I have been getting things in order so in case the contractions return and he really does decide to make his entrance early - I will be ready!!!!

I want him to come next weekend, the 8-10 anytime, but not this weekend......I mean, is that asking too much after I have carried this little guy for the last 9 (really 10) months? I am sooo excited to meet him and it is unreal that it will be here so soon!

Anyhow ---- the #1 thing I am looking forward to when I am done with this pregnancy is:

SLEEPING ON MY STOMACH AGAIN!!!! (oh how I can't wait for some good, quality sleep --- I know I will be up all night with the little guy and won't get as much sleep --- but hey, at least the quality will hopefully improve for when I do get to catch a few zzzzzz's)

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am excited for the baby to come too! When the baby comes wanna be my long distance fitness partner, when I get to my goal weight I am going to reward myself with a visit to VA...

Courtney said...

Hey... I thought you were dead. Glad to hear that you're not. I'll definitely be calling you to get the more intimate details of your life. Welcome back, by the way.

merathon said...

you're right-- the quality of sleep is DEFINITELY better! i have been enjoying that the last 10 days, although not enjoying the fact that this blissful sleep is interrupted 5-7 times every night cuz all this baby wants to do is EAT!

Brent and Britta said...

Have you decided on a name???

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

I am a total stomach sleeper too. However, I must warn you that you will NOT wanna sleep on it right away. Everything feels like jelly for at least 2 weeks and it feels so weird to lay on your stomach that you just don't want to. But I am SO glad to say I'm a stomach sleeper once again. Your time will come :) I can't believe how close you are! You guys have to come for the next reunion and bring your little bubba.

jarv said...

Bummer, unless you decide not to nurse your baby, chances are you won't be sleeping on your stomach for a while. But again I know what you mean, I can't wait for the day I can turn over on my stomach!

abo-bder said...

فنى تركيب اطباق الدش بالدمام