Thursday, July 31, 2008

Weekend Guests & Late Night Trips

July has been a month full of visits from friends and family, and it has been SO much fun! It is always great to catch up with old friends, see family, and have people stay with us! In fact, it seems that July just started and yet it is the 31st. Thank "ya'll" for coming to see us and brighten our days this month!

Clark, Amy, Chip, & Me - I went to HS with both Clark and Amy, and Amy and I have been friends for many years!

Amy and Me (and yes I am a little sunburned and extremely tired)

Also, another thing I can NOT wait to have end when this pregnancy is over is the many trips each night I have to make to visit my new best friend: Mr. Jon! It seems I spend more time here each night than I do in my bed; in fact, I made Chip switch sides of the bed with me in order to save approximately 10 extra steps per each trip --- which when you total it up by multiplying it times 6 equals about 60 steps a night! Multiply that by 7 and I save about 230 extra steps a week! Not enough to keep me from being exhausted and getting leg aches each day, but nonetheless, worth the switch right now! I can't wait to give a "dear jon" in just a couple of weeks!


8 comments:

Lily said...

Steph, the dear john comment was clever! Hopefully he comes on 8-8-08!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

AMAZING steph - you are almost there! Good luck with everything and I cant wait to hear how everything goes! you look gorgeous by the way, hot momma! luv cami

Lisa said...

I can completley relate to all the trips to the bathroom. I think it is funny that you switched sides of the bed with Chip. It makes sense though. Just hang in there your almost done. I am so excited for you to be a Mom!

Jess Perry said...

Oh Amy!! I haven't seen her since the MTC. You asked what happened to me? I have been so busy. Once summer slows down you will hear from me a lot more. I had to jump on your blog though and see how you were coming along. It is anyday now your little one could be here!! I am excited for you guys!

Lindsey Lee said...

i can't believe you close you are steph!! And looking as beautiful and vibrant as ever! Sorry ive been totally out of loop...thats how summer gets around here!
Can't wait to see when little man comes!

Corinne said...

Good luck with baby coming...can't wait to see pictures!

jarv said...

I know what you mean I'm getting pretty sick of the late night dates with the jon. I can't believe you only have 14 days left you lucky gal. Good luck with everything

Amy and Clark said...

I am so honored that I got to be part of the same post as Mr. Jon :). It sure was fun to see you and Chip! Can't wait to do it again in Virginia!