Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick-or-Treat

We had a great Halloween week, with lots of parties, lots of treats, and LOTS of dressing up!

We hosted an party for a bunch of friends, where we all dressed up as couples, and it was a blast!
Chip and I went as Ed and Jillian from the Bachelorette (which all the couples who came know because they watched it at my house and we made fun of Ed's Mankini, (aka short swimsuit), and the fact that at the final rose ceremony Jillian looked like she was wearing a wedding dress!)

Thus the reason for the costumes Chip and I are wearing....and yes, that is my wedding dress!

We played great games and had SO much fun!!!
We have great friends out here, and they really know how to party!


The final rose

Ed and Jillian

Good thing he accepted!

Zeus, Athena, and Hercules!

Biggest Loser contestants!

Kelly and Zac (Saved By the Bell) doing the donut contest!

Kiss.....also doing the donut contest in a different fashion!

Ed and Zac fixing up the witches brew!

We had great treats!

All the girls!

On Halloween we dressed up again as robbers and Cash moneybag, and Cash had a great time trick-or-treating! I would steal this little guy anytime!
PS - i did NOT make this costume, although I wish I did......I bought it at Buy.com!


It was a great Halloween - can't wait til next year.....costumes already in the works!

7 comments:

Brent and Britta said...

You guys are so freaking awesome - I miss you so so much! Baby hercules was ADORABLE. Zack and Kelly - brilliant! And props to hot mama for fitting into her wedding dress! Wish we could have been there!

Hannah Brown said...

Woot woot! sexy beast!! wearing your wedding dress, (after it shrunk at the cleaners) you are one hot mama, of cash!!

Lindsey said...

Happy Halloween, glad your party was a hit! See you in a few days!!!! Woot Woot I can't wait!!!!!

Ryan and Cheryl Harris said...

This party was such a blast!!! I miss you already Stephanie. Have fun in Utah and then hurry home so we can plan more fun parties :)

The Red Crew said...

These costumes are awesome! I love Cash as cash. So clever. Hope you guys are doing well. Miss you! Are you headed back west for Thanksgiving?

Adria said...

Awww! How cute! I was hoping Cash would be something like a money bag. That outfit was right on the money :).

Amy and Clark said...

Um, that is HILARIOUS! I love the costumes--all of them were great! I laughed out loud at Chip's outfit and that is awesome that a) you found a reason to wear your wedding dress and b) you still fit in it!
Looks like a really fun party!