Wednesday, November 18, 2009

We're Back.................and got HUGE news!!!

After a wonderful 2 weeks in Utah with my family, 2 showers for my BF Linds, a stop in from Chip for the weekend, Dancesport and watching my beautiful sister Kimmy rock the floor, and good food and friends, we are back home now!!!

We have HUGE news that I have been dying to write about but had to wait til I got back here and could tell my friends in person!!!

and NO, it is not that i am pregnant!

We are moving!!!!! For 6-12 months!

Yep, any guesses where??? Don't bother, you won't guess right!

We are off to BEIJING, CHINA!!!!
Yep, it will be an adventure! More soon, and pics from the past few weeks!

7 comments:

Bart and Krista said...

That IS exciting news! I can't wait to hear all about it!

merathon said...

WHAT? more details please! i asked patrick if he had heard the news and he was just as shocked as i was. by the way, we have some friends there right now if you need some help with getting set up over there. let me know and i'll send you her email!

Adria said...

What a great adventure. Can't wait to hear all the stories. You better keep your blog up while you're there.

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

Nice! I was born in Hong Kong, China. You're definitely gonna experience culture shock. It's another world over there. Take a bajillion pictures and buy lots of things because you may never go back again...like me :(

laurel said...

So exciting! My sister is in China right now and I've been loving her stories. Good luck!

Tracy Peterson said...

We are so excited for you! But so sad that you are leaving. We need to hang out as much as possible until you leave!

Amy and Clark said...

What?! That is AWESOME!!! I have been an awful blogger for the past couple weeks and am way behind on the news! I am calling this week to find out the details and to catch up. It has been too long!