Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter Sunday

So I am a bit behind, but wanted to get these posted anyways!

We had a great Easter Sunday! It was a BEAUTIFUL day - actually the first day it really felt like spring here in Beijing! We actually had fast and testimony meeting this day, and General Conference was moved to the following week for us!

We had a great dinner with friends - Cafe Rio chicken burritos, fresh mango salsa made my Chip, delicious desserts and watermelon and other american food that made it feel like we were back home!

The kids had a great time at the Easter egg hunt, as well as the adults since Britton hid 2 eggs for them as well with gift cards to pizza hut and the silk market! So fun to be able to celebrate and share this experience with our great friends!
Happy Easter!


Cash before goin outside!

Right before the start!
Cash gettng his first eggs



Comparing baskets with Nora!

The whole Crew: Jensens, Krommenhoeks, us, and the Roneys!





3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am glad you had such a fun Easter! I miss you!

Lindsey said...

I am glad you had such a fun Easter!! I miss you!!

Suzie Soda said...

Very cute pictures. Hope you are doing well. We fly to Arizona to visit grandpa and grandma on Thursday.
I haven't heard from you for awhile. I have tried to call a few time but never get you. Hope you are having fun and aren't too sick. When is your due date?