Thursday, September 8, 2011

Withdrawals!!!

From this little guy for mom!!!
Cash came in this morning to our bed at 7 am telling us that he was going to pre-school today all on his own - mom could just drop him off and he would not cry and he would be nice and listen to the teacher and just miss us til we came back! (yes, he did REALLY say all that!)

He was so excited.....and I would say that I was too.....altho once he was gone and Griff and I set out with our plans of having an easier shopping trip - it felt like something was missing. I actually missed him being with us and the funny things he says and brings up on all of our outings. He sees the world differently and it is fun to hear what is going on in his head and get to see the world through his eyes! (most of the time anyways!)

He had a great first day and I loved picking him up because when he saw me he came running over and said "momma, I had SUCH A GOOD DAY! Pre-school is SO fun!" He had the biggest smile and couldn't wait to tell us about the painting, playing, and reading "I like myself". Seems like it is going to be a pretty fun year for him!

Do I really have a 3 year old? Where has the time gone?
One of my favorite pics!
Griff missed his big bro too I think!
He LOVES Cash!
A pic of the boys over the weekend....my brother nicely babysat the boys all morning while we were out getting the new car!
What a happy 3 year old!
Missed you today buddy, but boy are we excited for all your fun times!
Yep, I sure love him - and I know if I have withdrawals now I sure will be in trouble when he moves out for college!!!


3 comments:

Adria said...

What a super cute preschooler. You and Sandy need to chat. She was going through withdrawals, too, when Joshy went to preschool. Not me. I will freely admit as much as I love my little guy, I could use the 3 hour break I get from him.

lavanya singh said...

Cash is sooooo cute . . . I have a cousin who is as old as him, and Cash reminds me of him. awww... love the photos..

Kaceleigh Cherry said...

Steph!....I forgot how much I love you and your attitude.Im sad I havent kept up with whats going on,but boy,you sure do have a freaking handsome family..it was good to see you at Coopers baby shower,hope to see you sooner than later
kace cherry