Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Pictures from May!

 So also during the month of May when we were so busy posting to the blog was an afterthought, we had some funny things happen and I need to post them so I don't forget!

First, Ivy came my best helper at unloading the dishwasher!

Also at unloading every drawer in the kitchen!

 She also got stuck a few times like this!


 And kept things fun at the store when she turned the cake pan into a hat!


Sophie was her good friend during her 3 teethers coming in at once week!


 Cash and Griffin had a fun time playing with Dexter - Steven and Heidi's dog they brought on their visit over Memorial Day!


 Dexter had a fun time on my carpet the 20 seconds he was in the house! NOOOOOOOOOO! (one reason we will NEVER own dog :)


 The boys mastered Uno and somehow little Griffin manages to win 95% of the time we play!


 Also he mastered shooting mom and playing dead!


Cash also said something I have to write or I will forget it.  We were driving to school and I handed him his lunch.  He said "what did you pack today mom?"  I responded with, "a capri sun, a chip bag, a granola bar and some fishies!"  He said - "oh perfect - you always know just what I want mom! That's just what I want!"  Then he followed up with "mom - do you think tomorrow you could pack me some of the cherries we bought  - because now that I know how to spit out the nipples I really like cherries!"  WHAT?!!!!!!
I was trying not to laugh too hard as I asked him to repeat the statement, and then had to correct him to tell him that cherries have pits or seeds in them - not nipples!  Oh it was funny!  Later I overheard him telling Griffin about the pits and he was saying how he had called in the wrong thing, and that they were actually called seeds or pits, but sometimes he calls them chipples to be funny.......like after chip his dad!

Oh boy he has us laughing with so much that he says.  I will forever remember him calling the cherry pits nipples and being so serious about it from this trip!  Love my kiddos!  Love trying to understand what their little minds are thinking!  Happy July 2, 2013!!!

No comments: