Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My Little Missy Lu-Lee-Lu!!!

 I have NO IDEA where I got the nickname Missy Lu-Lee-Lu for little Ivy, but I have called her that on and off from when she was just a little peanut and continue to do so these days!  She has many nicknames, but this is one I use when she makes me smile cuz she does something silly or makes me laugh!  Lately when I can't find her and it gets really quiet, and I keep calling for her and still no sound or peep, I can go out to the garage and find her here:


She makes me laugh so hard and if she isn't in here she is in one of the strollers, just sitting and chilling as if she is waiting to go somewhere!  She climbs on EVERYTHING, scares me a ton each day with her abilities and bravery, is tough as nails with her brothers, and melts my heart each and every day all day long with this smile of hers!


 She is also SOOOOO girly and is always bringing me her shoes and a necklace to put on her, and sometimes even her bows too!  She loves to say "sooes sooes" for her shoes and "coot, coot" for cute!  She is definitely cute and I love her little divaness she brings out and how really girly girl she is, even tho she is tough too and pretty athletic I think!   When I want to take a picture of her she says "cheese, cheese!" but usually wants to hold the phone herself as she says it and look at it too as if she is taking the picture of herself.  It makes me laugh - so here she has Chip's to try to help get her to smile for me!
Funny Girl!!!




 She also ALWAYS wants to have my drink and is quick to get anyones if they set it down where she can reach!

I am SOOOOO glad I get to have her for eternity and have been thinking a LOT about families and specifically eternal families and am so grateful I have mine for forever!  This past weekend we got to go with some of our best friends here in Cali to the temple and watch them go through for the first time and then be sealed to each other and also to their kids.  It was soooooooooo SOOOOOO special and an event I will never forget.  I am so glad we had the chance to go and for the spirit I felt while there.  It helped put things once again into perspective and for me to re-prioritize my life and make goals of how to be better!  Such a great Saturday.

Gorgeous Hodgdon Family!!!


1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Love the whole post!!!!!