Monday, February 17, 2014

Happy Valentines Day 2014!

I was working on a present for Valentines Day this year and so needed some shots of my cute kiddos - this was all pre-class starting and editing so was just the best I could do.  I have learned a lot since then and wish I would have known it then - but oh well - they still turned out pretty dang cute!
These are my loves!  Although Chip and I were both MISERABLY sick on Valentine's Day this year - we still managed to have a nice quiet night at home together and read our 100 reasons we love each other.  It is one of my favorite traditions and I love that he will take time to write them and we have fun reading them to each other.  Crazy how much is the same, and yet so many are different from the previous years.  I planned the night and had a fun romantic Sheet game called "the Love Game" that was a huge hit, accompanied by a few presents and yummy treats.  It was low-key, but romantic and the perfect Valentines for us!  Hope you all had a great day celebrating your loves!

Enjoy the Pics!

My favorite of the boys!










 2 of my favorites of IVY!





 LOVE HER!!!

 Silly girl!




 My 2 crazy boys!









































Happy Love Month!



2 comments:

Phyllis said...

darling! what more can I say????

Unknown said...

so so cute!!! haha they make me laugh just seeing their pictures! I bet they had a blast helping you do the photoshoot :) Miss them and miss you!!!