Thursday, February 5, 2015

Bathtime fun!!!

You know when you are looking for that one picture you know you took and you can't find it and you have looked in every single place you think it could be stored, the entire 12 months of the year taken, the external hard drive, instagram, FB, etc etc......yep that was me looking for this pic below of my two boys taken in Charlottesville right before I had Ivy.  And yet it wasn't uploaded to my computer I guess until 6 months later long after we moved to Cali and so I couldn't find it and spent about 2 hours wasting time on the computer, and another one racking my brain to try and remember, only to find it and then realize it was too pixilated to really be blown up and put on my bathroom wall anyways.   
Which is exactly what I wanted it for - a few weeks back I was surfing pinterest for bathroom decor ideas and came across one I loved that used pictures of the kiddos as the wall art and I knew that for the kids/guest room I wanted a few too.  So I looked up a bunch, and then after realizing most weren't that good of pictures decided to take a few of my kids now in their bathtime fun and I couldn't be more pleased.  They came out great, and are the perfect addition to my wall in that bathroom! (pics of that to come soon!)

Enjoy the fun below!

The pic I spent forever looking for and love but wouldn't work cuz blown up any bigger it's too blurry!

 My favorite of all 3 kiddos!  Water fight!

 Pure Joy!


 Washing sister!



 Fun times!



 Couldn't help myself but keep this one of these two - LOVE it!


My Ivy Girl!






 These two - the cutest pair of monkeys around!

Clean babies are the BEST!!! 

No comments: