Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Kid pictures...and a few with me!

More pics from the ones I took with Yvonne - Trying to get shots for Chip's office - final ones still to come!!! 

And it is rare I am in them and really didn't want to be - but Yvonne insisted I hop in a few and so I did - and am so glad - my first instinct was to say, "but I didn't really get ready, I don't have much makeup, I am not dressed in photo-worthy stuff, etc etc ---" but then I remembered a friend writing about this very thing and how we should take time to be in pictures and so I got myself in there, insecurities and all, and got a few and I am so happy to have them and the memories of the hugs from the cute kiddos I have!  Take time to hop in, even when we feel less then our best - cuz the kiddos never do and who knows when it might be our last chance to do so!  Have a great day!

















































THEY ARE MY WHOLE WORLD!!!!





















1 comment:

Phyllis said...

These are beautiful pictures, and my favorite one is the last one!!!!!!!