Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Bangs....and the Giant Peach ----- WHAT?!?

This weekend we went down to ATLANTA for a wedding! A very quick trip - as we left Saturday morning at 9 am and got back Sunday morning at 2 am, it was just short and sweet. We didn't get a lot of time to see the sites, but one thing we did see was this GI-NORMOUS

peach shooting into the sky as we were driving on the road. It was like straight out of the book, and we had to look around for James. There was no James, but we did manage to get a picture of us at the temple, and yes, I have bangs now!!! It has been awhile - like over 10 years since I have had them, and sometimes I feel like a little kid with them, but it is a fun change for the fall, and I was due for a new hairstyle....any ideas for the next one? I am thinking bald like brittney, ok maybe not that drastic, but changes are fun and I am trying to decide what to do next......advice is WELCOME!!!


The peach appeared in the sky out of nowhere!

It was HUGE!!! (and looked delicious!)

Chip and I outside of the Atlanta temple.....definitely my better half!!!

The wedding was great, such a nice NICE couple, and we also managed to squeeze in seeing my college friend Amanda and her husband Stephen and 2 cute kids. I wish we could have stayed longer, and definitely look forward to getting together soon!!! The ride wasn't bad either, but everything is better with someone you love, and I TREaSURED each minute I got to spend with Chip, since I don't see him much at all in the week....and by at all I mean I usually see him LESS than 3 hours by the time Friday night comes - the reason I live for the weekends. He works SO hard and I love him so much!!! You are the best honey!

12 comments:

The Reichmans said...

I love, love, love your bangs! I wish I had dark hair and could have that look-i think it looks so good on people with really dark hair. I am glad you had a great weekend and got to see chip for longer than 3 hours!

Lindsey said...

fun bangs! its different, almost like its pretend :) but how cute. did you get to each a gorgia peach, I hear they are fabuloso!
Love ya lots cant wait ten days to see ya!!!!!!!! woo hoo!

Lindsey Lee said...

You look so hot with bangs my dear!! You were hot before and now...what out chip! Call me when you get in town!!

Brent and Britta said...

Adorable.

Sara Stevenson said...

STEPH!!! Remember how I still haven't got a web cam? Don't worry still at the top of my list of a million and a half things to do. I miss you tons! I hate watching Grey's alone(Brandon refused to watch with me). Hopefully by the end of the week I will have a web cam. But in the mean time...hope you're doing well. I wish I was there at nights so you weren't alone!:) Anyway love ya, can't wait to chat on the web cam I'm getting!

Jess Perry said...

I like the bangs. You look great! And I love your posts. You are a great blogger. I need some good tips. I am glad you had a fun weekend and I want to jump up there and eat that peach!

Lyndsie Field said...

I love the bang look! You pull it off great! And seeing that peach makes me wish they were still in season...:)

Maurine said...

Steph the bangs look so good. You and Chip are such a cute couple. I heard you are coming to Provo next week. Hopefully I will get to see you at Amy's wedding!

Hilary said...

you look great!

Steve and Amanda said...

Steph- Thanks for the shotout on the blog...once again we had so much fun seeing you too! Cute pictures and I love the peach story!

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Steph - Looks like you guys had a fun / much needed trip! Luv the pic! I guess now we are in a posting competition :)! Luv checking out your blog - Cami

Lisa said...

Hey Steph,
It was fun to read your new posts! James and the giant peach was one of my favorite stories growing up. I love how you see the most random things on your trips. I think the bangs look good on you. I remember the old days with bangs.(big and poofy) Thank goodness for flat irons. I really want to see you when you come out in November!