Friday, October 12, 2007

INSPIRED, INSPIRED, INSPIRED

So it has been awhile since I last blogged, and after receiving numerous comments about needing to update, I figure I had better put up what we have been up to lately. For those of you who had the chance to watch conference last weekend, you will know what I am talking about in saying that it was totally INSPIRING. I found myself really HungrY to watch each section and take in all the words of the speakers and our dear PROPHET. I really feel so blessed to be a member this church, and for all the blessings that come from living the gospel. I love the fact that we have a prophet on this earth who speaks to us, is so FUNNY, SWEET, and just so CUTE to watch!!! I just love PRESIDENT HINCKLEY. This conference instilled in me a desire to share the gospel with those out there who haven't had that blessing. I especially am grateful for the knowledge that we can LiVe together with our families for all eternity if we are sealed together in the temple!!! I think that is such a great blessing, and something that sets us apart from other churches. It was just a great weekend all together, including a delicious brunch at bishop's before sunday session with a number of families from the ward!!! Yum Yum!!!


Our dear prophet, President Gordon B. Hinckley!






New member of Quorum of 12 - Quinn Cook, and new member of 1st Presidency - President Eyring!

New Conference building...it is so beautiful!!!

My favorite temple!!! It is spectacular, and also where Chip and I were married!!!


What the kids worked on during conference - the revealing of their creativeness!



Zack, dressed up as a GIRL - with makeup, clothes, accessories, and all -- even the gestures...it was hilarious!!!

The artists were Zack's sister Morgan, Holly, Chandler, and Taylor!



6 comments:

Jess Perry said...

I loved conference too. I get so excited when conference rolls around and just to sit and listen for two days and be filled with inspired words from our leaders. I love President Hinckley and absolutely loved Julie B. Becks talk about women and mothers. What a great weekend it was!!

Lindsey said...

I loved conference too but I need to learn not to stuff myself so much during conference brunch because always ten minutes into the second session on Sunday I zonk out and only hear bits and pieces! still my favorite talk was Elder Costas about telling everyone you love them in case tomorrow doesn't come. Especially with what happened to my uncle this week, I hope he told my aunt he loved her so much before he died. I love you steph and chip :)

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Steph - Loved conference too...so much to take in, I'll have to re-read everything in the Ensign. Hilarious picture of the unveiling! Luv to hear how you are doing! Cami

The Reichmans said...

I loved conference as well-it was so nice because ryan slept through three of the four sessions so I actually got to watch. thanks for reminding me of how wonderful it was. You're great and I am so excited to get to see you soon!

Steve and Amanda said...

It was so much fun seeing you all this past weekend. Thanks for staying longer to visit with us. We had a great time. I hope you made it home safe and didn't have to camp out in Chip's new tent! I can't wait to come up there and see your cute house. Love, Amanda