Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Missing My NC Friends...

Every once in awhile you meet a friend, the one you instantly click with and know you will keep for life. That is what happened to me.......however, instead of one I was lucky enough to find many Many of these friends, all of whom I love and will keep for life! Here is to the wonderful memories I have with all of you guys in NC; I miss you a lot and love ya'll!!!

(The pictures below are all from our farewell party they threw for us....we loved any excuse to throw a party there, but this one was a little sad since we were saying goodbye, and knew we wouldn't be able to be at the future parties- thanks especially to Adria and Rob for hosting it!)


The Girls


Striking a pose!


Samantha, one of my favorite YW, with baby Cash

Chip, enjoying the party

Cash, before the party, resting up for all the attention


Nicola, Holly, and Rob Ross, and Morgan Howder

The Killabrews and Howders

Bishop Draughon and Chip

Adria, Beth, and Sandy

Alex (aka Chunky Monkey) - love this little boy!

Rob and Adria - the hosts of the big party!

Amber and me
<>


Mark, Iris, and Kristen

Randy, Adam, and Chip

Dejun and Sandy

Thanks for being the bestest friends one could ask for!!! You guys are awesome!!!

8 comments:

The Red Crew said...

Steph, teach me how to make friends! We just moved into a new ward and lets just say that I didn't inherit Tammy's outgoing abilities. I need to speak to human adults during these long rainy days! Anyways, it was so fun to get your phone call. I can't believe so much has happened in your life since the last time we spoke! I'll be surely calling you soon to hear all about it!
p.s. Cash is so darling. Eric thought that shirt that says, "chip off the old block" was hysterical. He can't stop talking about it.

Steve and Amanda said...

Cash is ADORABLE.and very handsome. I wish I was in VA with you helping you adjust to the new life, but I KNOW that you will have too many friends in no time. Please call me again sometime...I really want to talk. I am so glad that Chip got the new job too...crazy!!! Love ya, and can't wait to meet little Cash!

Suzie Soda said...

Glad you made so many memories in just one year!
xoxoxoxox

Sandy said...

Oh Steph (and Chip), we miss you guys so much! It was so much fun to see all those pictures. We had so many great parties in the short year you were here. I will miss all the impromtu parties at the pool. I'm so glad to hear you're out making friends. In no time you'll be throwing parties again and the social star of the ward. We can't wait to get you back at the end of the month. We love you guys!

Lisa said...

It looks like you made some great friends. I know that you will make many more friends in Virginia. I think it's fun that you went to playgroup with Cash. I really like the picture of Cash all rolled up in his blanket. I can't wait to me the little guy!

Brannon and Jen said...

Steph-I love the pics and Cash is the most adorable little guy ever!!

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

oh my gosh he is so so so cute! cant wait to hold him, love your blog so cute!love you and it was so fun talking to you today!

Adria said...

We sooooo miss our dear Stephanie and baby Cash (and of course Chip). Come back soon. We love you.