Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Weekend Full of Laughs

This past weekend was great! We had my cousin Carly fly in to visit us. It was so fun to catch up, eat great food at some new restaurants, laugh, hang out, and hear all about her trip to Turkey - which by the way is now on my list of places for future vacation spots. We also enjoyed going to the UVA football game and sitting in a box suite - thanks to Chip's work. On Sunday we went down and had brunch with Aunt Suzi and Uncle Greg - his famous sourdough pancakes (SO yummy), went to church with them, and then dropped Carly off at the airport there to fly back to NY. It was a short visit, but we had tons of fun and can't wait to do it again. Thank you Carly for coming - come back anytime.


Carly and me at the football game

Chip got us box tickets from work

Cash on the way to his VERY FIRST football game - he LOVED it!!!


Aunt Suzi, Carly, me and Cash at Suzi's house

No one goes more out in decorating then Suzi - this table is awesome! I love seeing her table every time I visit!!! (and there is always treats to go along with it!)

It's tradition to take a picture every time we visit on the front porch!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

How fun!! I love the picture of Cash in his car seat. He is so adorable. I love the expression on his face! I am having the hardest time deciding who he looks like. He must be the best combination of both of you. Your Aunt Suz really does go all out with the table decorating. It looks like it should be a picture in Better Homes and Garden.

Adria said...

Cash is sooo adorable. I can't believe you guys moved before Cash got to be my little bud along with Alex. I'm so happy you have such a good baby. Enjoy it and don't feel guilty about taking advantage of his good temperment.

laurel said...

I think I know your cousin! Does she work for GS in NY? Small world. (She probably wouldn't know me, I've only met her once, but she would know my husband.)

Courtney said...

First off, I don't think Cash even knew he was at a football game. But sure, I guess he liked it.

Second, that table looks awesome. Whoever decorated it is my hero and I vow to be more like this mysterious person from now on. Anyone who decorates for a Halloween meal deserves their own holiday.

Loquacious Leslie said...

Looks like so much fun! I hope you are all doing well and settling in. Seeing table decorations like that for Halloween makes me realize that Martha Stewart would wash her hands of me! I haven't even put out my Halloween decorations yet...

Heather said...

Your aunt Suzi really knows how to dress a table!

MYHowderFamily said...

How fun for you. I knew I loved your Aunt Suzie look at her table decked out. My kid of lady! Looks like you had a great time.

The picture of Cash is darling!