Monday, March 23, 2009

7 months........and LOVING LIFE!!!

Well, we are back from our wonderful trip to Utah (pics of that to come soon)!
We had SO MUCH FUN! 2 weeks just wasn't long enough!
We hung out with the family, laughed, played games, laughed, ate GREAT food, laughed, did all the dance stuff, laughed, visited all our friends, laughed, etc.........(I say laughed because we had so much fun laughing at cute little Cash, and anything else - it was just way too fun)!
I was excited to get home to see Chip, but we already miss all the fun we were having each day! The day after we got home Cash had his 7 month checkup and he did great! He is almost 18 lbs. now, and as cute as a button - so grammy, since you can't hold him and play with him yourself today here are some pictures from this weekend for you!


Smart boy: already working the computer!

what? this isn't what I am supposed to play with?

Cash LOVES books....and I love kid books too!

my happy baby boy!

let's go mom! I am dressed and ready!

Sunday afternoon drive!

Yep, I am sure cute!

Aw, this is relaxing!

Enjoying my own big chair!

Hey ladies, check me out!

Cash and Mr. Bear

Another favorite - mommy's bracelet!

How can I eat this cup?


Rolling over!



chilling in the car!

9 comments:

Treat Queen said...

Wow! He is getting so big! Its amazing how fast they grow!! He is very cute.

Jordan said...

It was so fun to see you and finally meet Cash! I don't have your email so please excuse this long post. My camera is a canon Rebel xti, which is ok as far as camera's go. The 40 and 50D are better but a lot more money. My photography teacher recommended getting better lenses before a better camera body. I can do everything I want to do with my rebel. I think the body runs about $600 , but my lens was just over $1000. I wouldn't invest in an expensive camera unless you learn how to use your manual settings. Otherwise you can do the same thing with a point and shoot. This is getting to long. Call me or email me for more info. melissaromans@hotmail.com or 801-302-9019

Brent and Britta said...

ADORABLE! I can't believe how big he has gotten! Beautiful blue eyes! Love the new header!

Suzie Soda said...

What cute pictures and captions. Glad you had so much fun on your trip to Utah. it is fun that your family is coming so soon again in April. xoxoxo

Sara Stevenson said...

He is too cute. He is a good little roller, Roxie is still stubborn and doesn't do it all the time. Only when she wants to:) What days next week work for you? I can't do Monday or Thursday, but other than that I think I'm pretty free.

Hannah Brown said...

OMG he's getting sooo big!!! i can't wait to see him again! i jusr love him soo much

Bonnie @HobbytoHOT said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Chash-a-roo is soooo darn cute! Love you guys! We missed you . . . :)

Lisa said...

So he already likes working on the computer... it looks like there is going to be another accountant in the Brown family. I love his little sweater vest outfit!

Phyllis said...

Great pictures!! And thanks for the personal message. Makes me feel loved and special. We really miss you too. Or I should say "you two". It was fun to laugh, and play, and laugh, and go to dance, and laugh, and cook, and laugh, etc.

You are such a great mom. Makes me very happy.