Wednesday, March 18, 2009

FINAL WEIGH-IN RESULTS

This last Monday marked the end of my BIGGEST LOSER challenge I was in with 3 of my friends! I was nervous to do my weigh-in because I had been on vacation for the last 2 weeks and missed a few of my workouts I had planned to do in training for my half marathon, but oh well! However, it still went well and I ended up wInNing! YEAH!

I lost a total of 7.74% of my bodyweight in 6 weeks!
I am still not all the way down to my goal weight, but am super motivated to keep it coming off and know that I cAn do it now!

I do need YOUR help, however.................I am running in a half-marathon next month and need to come up with a great playlist to listen too! Can you please leave your favorite workout song(s) in your comments? I need a LOT of songs to fill that time up for 13.1 miles! Happy running!

8 comments:

merathon said...

no before and after pics so we can see all your hard work?

i think "Take on Me" by A-ha (way old school) is an all-time great running song!

good luck with the race!

Jeff Jardine said...

"Where the Streets Have No Name" - U2
"Pride" - U2
"Elevation" - U2
"Desire" - U2
"Vertigo" - U2

That's a good start. Shoot for 1:20 - you can do it!

Phyllis said...

congratulations, my skinny and beautiful daughter!!!!

Phyllis said...

congratulations, my beautiful, skinny daughter!!!! Not too surprised. You are a determined woman.

Lisa said...

Way to go Steff!! You looked great when you were here in Utah! Good luck with your training.

Amber said...

Congrat's!!!!
I tried to get my family/friends to do something similar. They decided money wasn't enough motivation. What??????

I love the song "Just Dance" by Lady Gaga!!!

Bonnie @HobbytoHOT said...

You have to throw in a few Michael Jackson songs . . . but then again you might get distracted while your busting the moves :)
It was soooooo good to see you, muah!

jarv said...

Way to go on a half marathon, and winning the biggest loser! One of my favorite workout songs is "Lets get it started" by Blackeyed Peas it always gets me going. good luck