Thursday, October 22, 2009

Costume preview............

Yesterday I was finishing up a costume for my friend's little girl! She wanted a tutu, and so I created a cute ladybug costume with a tutu, a onesie, and a pair of leggings! I love how it turned out - and once I give it to her we'll get pictures of cute Zella in it!




While I was working on it Cash got into my target bag and pulled out numerous other things. Among them were a pair of orange/black striped leggings and a halloween headband I had got for my niece!

He wanted to wear them so we ended up putting them on - it was hilarious watching him march around in them.........sorry della, he doesn't want to give the leggings up - good thing we bought another pair! Chip about died when he saw him, but it was too funny. I had to take a picture.

He also wanted to wear his halloween costume around the house for about an hour - great practice so he is ready next week! (pics of that to come later - but it is a great costume!!!) ps - his actual costume is NOT girlie at all!!!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

2 comments:

Brent and Britta said...

Cash cracks me up - he is just like you and just like Chip in so many different ways! LOOK HOW CRAFTY YOU ARE! Your friend is lucky to have you on the ladybug project! I love tutus...

Weed Family said...

I love, love, love it! I'm calling you right now.