Thursday, October 1, 2009

Seen it all now............

So I thought I had seen everything you could possibly see in a classroom setting while at BYU........
people bringing in strollers,
babies,
couples cuddling and showing PDA
Benji singing to us in chinese before our finance final!

However, while attending my photography class this week at UVA
I saw something new.
A lady pulled out her dentures, put them in a paper towel,
and put them on the desk in front of her!

Hmm.....only in a class where the median age is at least 55 would you see this!
Weird!
What is even weirder tho - that she just sat there as if it was completely normal to do that!

4 comments:

Bart and Krista said...

I think the strangest thing I saw was a lady in my BYU class nursing her 2 and a half year old during lecture. At least it made me feel a little weird.

Heather said...

I saw a guy put his dentures IN while we were on the subway...during rush hour (ie too many people in CLOSE proximity to this guy!!!)

Weed Family said...

that is so gross!

Melissa said...

Thats so crazy! Im glad you are taking a photography class. i want to take more. Cash is so darling and so big!