Thursday, October 8, 2009

IT PAYS TO BE NICE.............

Sometimes more than you even expect.
I called the airlines to see if we could get our layover switched to an earlier flight.
When the lady asked me how I was doing, I replied "great, how are you?"
She then replied, "wonderful, thanks for asking.........normally no one does."

We talked, and I was very nice and patient while she looked for about 10 minutes.....she then told me it was going to be $380 to switch both tickets.....
way too much!
i wouldn't have done it!
However, she then said because i was so kind an patient she would switch them with NO charge!
FREE...that's right folks! $0!

I am going to always be nice to the airline people!


On another note, it paid us for Chip's kindness and hardwork.........and with part of his bonus we decided to upgrade to a King bed! (LOVE my new mattress) and new bedding!
We love it, and I am glad they appreciate all his hard work!

We sleep even better now! (pictures below are taken when we tried the bedding on.....yes, i know it still needs to be ironed....sorry for the wrinkles!)

Also, not done decorating since we switched colors, so will post more when it is finished!


bedding came in a 22 piece set - I LOVE pillows so it is great!

Like the valences, but man they took SO long for Emily and I to hang!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

oooh very sexy and shiny...

Amy and Clark said...

Way to be nice! I'll have to keep that in mind...
Have fun decorating!

Yvonne said...

I love the updates! Love the Family Photos so adorable. Give Cash okay and Chip a kiss and hug for us! Happy Fall Yawl!