Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Happy Birthday to the BEST MAMMA EVER!!!

Happy happy birthday mother dear!

How I wish and wish and wish that you were here!

If I had a wish than it would be!

That you could come around the world and live with me!

(or at least visit for a while!)

I really hope you have the best day ever – of all people you deserve the bestest day!

Sometimes in life you realize things a little late.

Like after you leave the roost you figure out how much you really rely and lean and NEED your mommy in your life!

I have felt this especially lately.

Being halfway across the world puts everything in perspective a little better!

I wish that I had my mommy close my to hold my hand and help me get around the city.

To help me make friends and be outgoing!

To fix yummy food and enjoy it together!

To laugh at the funny things Cash says and does all day!

To get more accomplished like she does every day!

To be positive and adventurous!

To learn the language and help me grocery shop!

To just laugh with and talk with!

I wish I had my mommy to hold my hand and get me through everything hard!

She is my hero, my confidant, my cheerleader, and my bestest friend!

Today I celebrate your life, even if it is halfway around the world………

I will do something adventurous today in honor of you!

Have a great day mommy!

I love you!

2 comments:

Smithclan said...

I LOVE HER too!!!! What a nice tribute to her.

Phyllis said...

Stephanie,
You always make me feel so loved and so wonderful. You will be able to do all those things on your own because you are just like me!!!!!! I will be anxious to hear all about them.