Sunday, January 16, 2011

Family Photos in AZ....

Have I ever mentioned how much i LOVE my in-laws?
I have the BEST family ever to marry into!
We always have a blast with them, and this year was no exception!
I only wish we lived closer so we could hang out more!
I love you guys!
Family pictures are quite the event with 5 little kids - Cash was crazy the ENTIRE time because he wanted his WOODY toy (actually Cohen's) and threw fit after fit when we wouldn't let him hold it! But still - we got quite a few good shots!

Not to mention - they are a great looking bunch! The whole fam (minus Heidi)
Cool place huh?
4 sisters - BEAUTIFUL girls! So happy to call them my sisters!
Silly faces - we have way too much fun together!
The handsome Brown family - I think this looks like a picture that could be the picture of a cast for a new TV show - perhaps Traditional Family, or something like unto it?!!!

Hold hands and run! Trying to figure this out!

Precious - Cash and Della doo hugging - they LOVED playing together, and were so funny having their little conversations! (not to mention the best thing ever Adella blaming Cash for getting Hannah's purse and dumping all the stuff when she did it - it was awesome!) But they do love each other and are so sweet!

Chip and I - NOT my favorite pose, but boy do I love this guy and since it is only pic of just the 2 of us, I had to include it!

Love my little family of all boys!
Best buddies - love them to pieces!
The only pic Cash was happy for because he could finally hold Woody!
Cash saw this and said "why is Cash crying here?" My thoughts exactly when we were there - we gave him Woody to try to help - but he just didn't want to let him go!

Thanks Jamie for taking these and putting up with all the shennanigans of getting them done! I love you Browns!

3 comments:

Sara Stevenson said...

I love your pictures! You guys look so cute. Wish I could watch Bachelor with you:( Miss ya!

hillary and britton said...

Great photos! You look awesome! What a cool place to take family photos

Suzie Soda said...

i keep leaving you messages to send me a correct phone number..your's doesn't work for me. :) xoxo