Saturday, June 4, 2011

No Sweeter Sound Then.....

The giggles and laughter these two were making when I went in to get Griff up the other morning and found Cash laying next to him in the same position and playing.

I had to get a few pictures - ok maybe a bunch - to tell the story! I love these 2 buddies!!!

Look at us mom we are having SOOO much fun!
haha - Cash is funny!
Help me please mom from Cash!
Seriously, Cash, you better watch out!

(giggling hysterically) that is better!
I' m gonna get you Cash!
Say what mom?
ok - we are ready to get out too!


This summer is full of lazy days for us, and lots of time spent:

Swinging in the baby swings!

Chilling at the splash pad

Watching other people at the splash pad --- gotta love this old wrinkly guy there in socks!! He was a sight, and this pic doesn't really do it justice.....

Gotta love the quality of people at the splash area - this guy was sporting his house arrest bracelet around his ankle!!! Awesome!!!
But we are enjoying warm, lazy days right now --- however I need some fun ideas to keep us from getting too bored!!!

What do ya'll have planned - spill your fun summer plans!!!

1 comment:

Shawn and Megan said...

I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!! This 3 hour time difference is making even calling you tough. I cannot WAIT till August!