Friday, June 10, 2011

Notice Anything New???

About this cute kid? (HINT: it isn't that he chose a green cup to drink out of - that is the norm at our house)

He is POTTYTRAINED!!!!
Yes, my cute little 2 year old boy has mastered this and it is SO AWESOME!!!
And the best part about it --- it really only took me 2 days total!
I have written before about my half-hearted attempts and that I would always give up after about 5 hours. Finally, I decided to just wait til he was ready!

How we did it so quickly:
A chart with Toy Story Stickers
A little potty
A promise to get a big Buzzy or a big dragon when he went a week without accidents!
And.....Voille! He mastered it quickly!
He even wakes up from his naps without having accidents!
Good job Cashee!

I love this little no-diapered man! He loves his big boy underwears too!
NOTE: it has brought about many a funny conversation of bathroom talk. I will spare you most, but the funniest one that is recurring daily is when Cash yells to me to come check out his poop in the big toilet. He says "today my poop is brown mom, yesterday it was green....I just want it to be blue"!!! Oh the funny things kids say! Hopefully we won't have too many more poop talks tho! I am proud of this little guy!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Go get him some Maggie moos cotton candy ice cream as a reward, then he can have blue poop too!

Brent and Britta said...

Feed him a bucket of blueberries and turn the kid's poop blue Steph! It will make his week! ;) ps- how do you know when they're "ready"?

hillary and britton said...

woo woo! Go Cash