Friday, September 28, 2012

4 months!!!


Today marks 4 months since this little princess came into our home!
We are SO IN LOVE!!!
She is so much fun right now!
  
My favorite things are:

She giggles a ton and it is so funny!
She has the biggest smile and it lights up her whole face!
She has the chubbiest little thighs and they look so cute in her jeggings!
She has chubby cheeks I kiss ALL day long!
She grabs her toes and then flips onto her side and gets stuck til she finally pushes herself all the way over (the first time she rolled over was at Grandma Betty's on September 26, 2012 -- video at bottom of this post!)  
She only rolls the one way and once over she gets stuck and can't get back and it usually makes her mad!
She is a little diva and loves people to just look at her!
She likes to nibble on my nose when I let her and it tickles!
She grabs her toes and holds them when you put her down!
She also kicks her legs up and puts them to the side whenever I put her in the bassinet!
She doesn't love the binky, but will take it and also has learned to be an angel in the car and slept almost our entire 6.5 hour drive home yesterday!
She coos and talks to her brother Griff and he always makes her smile!
She loves letting me put headbands and outfits on her and playing dress up with her (or at least she always smiles and never cries when I am doing this - usually)!!!
She went into her jump-a-roo for the first time today and she LOVED it!
She likes to be put down to sleep, not rocked, and is happy putting her hands over her face while sleeping!
She is happy even when she has a cold and is so congested and we are up at 2 am!  She still smiles, and it makes me smile and then I can't help but just hold her and squeeze her!
She will come snuggle with me and sleep extra once awake if I put her in bed and hold her hand!
She is SO happy in the morning when she wakes up and will laugh and sit and coo and play with us!

We love all 4 months of u sweet little Ivy Jane!


Concentrating in the Jump-a-roo!


hanging out!

cute face!

Get that binky!

Smiley girl!

Love her!

Chubby!

Rolling over!

No comments: