Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines 2013: Part 1!!!

Cash was really excited to do up more Valentines for Day 2 of pre-school parties - since it is two different classes he is in it was DOUBLE the parties, and of course, DOUBLE the fun!!!
For this one we used a friend's idea and did Kool-Aid Jammers that said You are the Kool - to my Aid! He was so excited and apparently today they were a big hit!  Love this kid!

 I have been telling him that there is only one thing I care about this year at pre-school....and that is that he is a friend to EVERY single person in his class.  And he has taken it to heart apparently because his teachers say everyone always wants to sit by him and fight over who is next to him.  I am so happy about this because it means that he is nice to others and is being a good friend to others if they want to sit by him, and that makes my heart happy!  Stay so sweet forever little Cash!


Last night I put together the kids gift stuff for the morning.  They were soooo excited and just loved it!  I love it because simple things make them so happy and it was fun for me to do!
I had been doing a heart each day on their door starting Feb 1 telling them something I loved about them and so these hearts were the last one. They say "I love you because you are mine!"  
And boy do I feel lucky! 

I actually am sad that I won't be putting any more hearts up each day - or maybe I will just keep going through all of February?!

Breakfast was some yummy red belgium waffles and vanilla syrup!

 Then Cash went off to school and Griff, Ivy and I went to 4 stores in less than 1.5 hours before picking him up - yes that is AMAZING for us!  Especially because we did Target, Home Depot, Costco, and Old Navy!  Crazy lady me for dragging two kids in but we had to get stuff done for today so off we went!  Thanks Griff for being good today and not throwing a big tantrum at the checkout line anywhere, and also Ivy for falling asleep in the car at the end and being happy the WHOLE time despite not feeling well and teething!

After we got home I wanted a pic of Cash and his Valentine's bag and stuff - Griff of course wanted in but after snapping this I realized it was too sunny for them to have it here!

So we came inside and snapped a few more!





 For Valentines we made these awesome marshmellow guns so we can have a love war tonight with daddy!  Gonna be fun, and yes the boys are loving their new shades!

 0-0-7!!!  Love this pic!

 We have a tradition that from a friend we started 7 years ago and I still love it.  It makes me excited every year - and that is to write down 100 reasons why we love each other!  Funny thing is it sounds like a lot but once I get going I could keep on going for a lot more than just 100.  Today I had to stop myself!  What can I say I love my man Chip and I am a lucky girl to have him as my hubby.  Can't wait to share them with him tonight over our candle light pizza (we also order and stay in every Valetines) and I made a yummy yummy strawberry brownie torte to go with it!  Yummy!

Happy Valentines Day to ALL!
Spread the LOVE!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I really like the idea of putting the hearts on your kids door with a message from you. I will have to try that next year. It looks like you had a fun Valentines day.

Brent and Britta said...

Glad the list caught on!