Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Yesterday was a great day!  It was a great day because I got to celebrate being a mom, the hardest and most challenging role I have ever had to take on, and yet the most rewarding and one that I will never give up loving and cherishing.  I am SOOOOOO grateful for my own mom, who was a much better example to me than I ever realized while growing up - and who still is the greatest example of selflessness and a great great mom!  I love her more now than ever and rely on her so much!  Thanks so much mom for teaching me and being the best example of a great mom I could ask for!
I am also grateful for my mother-in-law for raising up the very best man in this world for me!  She deserves credit for one super duper awesome guy and I get to keep him for forever!  Also she is super talented and a great example to me too!
And for my 3 little kiddos who made me a mom and who I have the chance to spend every day with I feel truly blessed.  They are all so different, and yet all so sweet and lovable and have been given to me for reasons I might never know but I feel SO EXTREMELY blessed and honored to be their mommy!
They teach me each day and probably always will more than I will ever teach them!
Happy Mother's Day 2013 to all those out there who have been a mom to me, a friend and example, and who I look up to and admire!  What a great day to celebrate mommies!!!

Ivy was SOOO tired that she crashed on the way home from church but I wanted pics still with the boys so here are a few!  Loving their bow ties!


Loving my handsome boys!!!  Can't believe how big they are getting already!

Squeeze!


Cash is telling me something important - and so typical of Griff man!

Trying to give me a kiss!


Got me!

And now a few of each boy!

Cutest Griffin!

My favorite!


 So handsome!

 Sweet sweet boy!

He didn't want to be in the tree - but I had to post it for future laughs!


 My favorite Cash man!  He was happy to show Griffin how being in the tree was fun!

Sweetest boy out there!


 The only pics I got were a couple I had to snap of her during RS!  She was so set on having the Ipad and the hymn book at once!

Love her so much too!

 Some gifts are worth more than gold and this year these from Cash were like that for me - priceless!!!  These melted my heart - and Cash has been SOOOOO excited to give them to me all week - which made them even better!  He made them at pre-school and they made my day!  Love them!



Happy Mothers Day 2013!!!

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Love it! Thank you for the kind words. You are a great mom yourself!