Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter 2014!!!

Easter Week had lots of fun activities, and altho I didn't take many pics, we had a great time hanging with friends and family, avoiding being at home since our Landlord has been doing lots of projects so they can sell our house - did I mention we have to move as soon as it sells - BOO!!!  We are trying to figure out where to go next, but yep, as soon as the house sells we are having to move!  It is stressful, causes me a lot of anxiety, many a sleepless nights, and lots of work to keep house clean so we can show it to potential buyers.......but we managed to still have a great week anyways!

We had a great park day with our ward friends and an Easter egg hunt - Ivy only wanted to get the pink eggs, and cried if anyone else picked up her pink (or purple) eggs!  But once she figured out they all had candy, she didn't care so much!

 I had a great time at girls night out during the week too and got all these beauties! Yep that's right - my friend Nicole donated 61 of her great nail polishes she didn't want anymore, and so all 5 of us who showed up got to have our pick at whatever.......good night to go I would say! And fun hanging with the girls and having adult, uninterrupted, conversation!

Picking out Easter outfits is always a major event for me and this year was no exception!  I always wear a hat and so wanted to find a good one - and this year I found this beauty.  Originally I had already picked out the kids outfits and they were all wearing Navy and Pink and White and I wanted to match, and this hat wasn't going to work as well - so I had to alter the colors and add in a splash of green!  Because of course every family member want to match like us! LOL!
Here I was trying on a couple different dresses to see which one I was going to wear - sending pics to my sister and mom to help me out!  I went with the one on the right!  



 I had to teach so Sunday morning was even more hectic and we didn't get out the door quick enough to take pictures before, so we had to take a few when we got home, even tho people were a little cranky and tired, and hungry.......including mom!  But they were pretty good!

 My 3 favorite little people in the world!  Love Griff's stance here!

Love them more than anything!

 My favorite job is being their mommy!

 Favorite!

 My whole world and the loves of my life! SO glad i get them for eternity!


 Love these crazy kiddos - and love that they liked to wear hats!


 She sure loves Cashy!

 She adores him and one on right is my favorite pic!



 We did our own little egg hunt in our yard, and it was just perfect.  I know a lot of people make a huge deal and bring gifts and tons of things to their kids, and we decided we didn't want to do that and instead wanted them to more focus on the Savior, so while we did do a hunt that was fun, we also spent time watching videos of the Savior and talking about why we celebrate Easter - I think Cash is sick of me asking him to sing "Did Jesus Really Live Again?" but i love hearing him and am so happy he knows the words and can tell us what Easter is really for!

 My little one getting her pink egg!

 The spoils!


 Griff was so excited he almost wet his pants - lol!





 Pink egg mom - pink!  This is the girliest girl ever, but also the toughest little girl who loves to hang with the boys!



 Contemplating about life...


 2 cute buddies!

 Emma enjoyed the treats too!

 Pictures of our hats - Ivy's and mine!  Loved them! And I was teaching in RS so was a little worried and couldn't decide whether to wear it or not, but so happy I did! So fun!

Ivy's hat which of course I embellished and added things too to make it more fancy! She loved it and wore it ALL day!

 And this morning she woke up and because I wasn't helping her dressed herself to this point - got her jammies off, shirt on - backwards and inside out, and shoes on (the right feet even) and had her pants ready to go - life as a 3rd child I guess!  

 Ready for the week - Hope you had a great Sunday too! 
Happy Easter!

No comments: