Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Sunday Outings....and Easter stuff I forgot!!!

Lately we have been taking Sunday drives to different points, and going up to Lanada Bay in PV was one of my recent favorites.  I love spending time with my little family, watching as the kids are SO excited to be with their daddy, and experiencing different beauty of California.  It makes for a great day - and since Chip has been gone for business and I have been missing him immensely (with all the housing stress left on me at the moment) I thought I would post some pics of my handsome man and kiddos!

She LOVES her daddy!  I love how she grabs his hand and takes off!

 Trying to get a pic with everyone looking, the LA skyline in the background, and PV too!

 Love them so much!


 Off to find "cool" rocks!


 Forgot to post pics of this cool treat we gave Griffin's teacher - found this great mug that read 2 teach is 2 touch lives forever ( 2+2=4)
So cute and we made giant rice krispie treats dipped in white chocolate and with sprinkles in the shape of eggs.  Yummy and fun!  We love his teachers so much!

 They have a fun easter egg hunt at his school and this year was no exception - Ivy and Cash got to join in because I was working in the classroom this day!


 G is always so happy and smiley when we help and is so much fun!


 After the hunt - SO many eggs!

 Ivy loves to have her toes painted and brings me the paint often and says "paint toes...pink mom!"  Love it!

So ready for the weekend and somehow I keep thinking today is Thursday - can't come soon enough!

No comments: