Friday, April 25, 2014

Spring Fever.....and Birthdays!!!

 I always LOVE spring and the beauty and blossoms and birds chirping in the morning that comes with it - and also the PLETHORA of b-days of friends and family it brings.....ok mine is in May so that might be why too!  But spring is great and we have had the chance to celebrate with quite a few friends out here for their birthdays, and I have made the cake for 2 of them so wanted to post!

First, the cutest SWEET 16 year old Emma I know! She is darling and such a nice girl.  I love her and the only thing she wanted on her birthday was my coconut cake - so I had to deliver!  Her favorite color is orange so that was a must and then threw in the pink for girly twist! She was so excited and surprised and I love that we got to celebrate with her - her mom threw her an amazing surprise party later that weekend that we went to and it was so much fun!

My good friend Nicole also had a birthday and invited a few peeps over for a delicious dinner her hubby made and games and it was SO MUCH FUN!!!!  We loved celebrating and Justin asked me to make a cake because she loves my cakes and so it was another coconut one - made in yellow ombre roses with little pearl centers (edible of course!) Turned out yummy and cute I think!





 Her house is amazing and always so perfect and the dinner table was straight out of a magazine!  Beautiful and delicious - So yummy!
Love her and we became bff's so quickly and just love talking, hanging, and getting ALL her style tips as she is the fashionista and just has great taste!  So happy to celebrate her being born!




Make a wish!

 
 Cute girl and cute couple - the dinner Justin made was seriously DELICIOUS!!!!

 One of the funniest parts of night was getting group pictures - the guys took the ladies first and then we took theirs - so much fun and makes me laugh remembering it!  Handsome hubbies!


The girls - amazing at how many different takes and cameras (all phones) were used!


Yeah for spring birthdays!

No comments: