Monday, July 14, 2014

July 7-13: A lOT sad daddy is gone, but still partying hard anyways!

It is always hard for me after a holiday and having family - esp my HUBBY and LOVE of my life come into town, to get back into things the next week. However, since we are still in Utah we are making the best of being apart from our Chippi and filling up our calendar with lots of fun things.  

We didn't take as many pictures this week - but we did a ton of things and have checked off all but about 15 left on our list - so pretty awesome!

First we went to the BYU Cougareat and I showed my kids where I used to eat and we got some ice cream and hung out with Grammy.  I was even good and didn't get any - altho I wanted some!  Ivy got pink of course (marshino cherry and choc - yuck!) and the boys picked out lime green sherbert!
Fun times! And since it was so hot it is a good thing!


We have taken advantage of the sprinklers and yard at Grammy's and the kids have a blast!





We attempted to light off the fireworks and sparklers at Grammy's, altho the sparklers were kind of duds and didn't really sparkle - and the other leftover fireworks daddy bought! Ivy and Griff don't really like them too much and are more scared then anything!

Altho Sam Finally got Ivy to hold one and she had fun!

Cash was having a blast with them anyways!  He loves fireworks!


Griff's face here is my favorite - and Ivy was having fun too!  A little scared but happy!

I got to break away from the kids to enjoy a night of Sushi, dining out, and shopping with my beautiful cousin Carly!  Always have fun chatting and catching up with her!

These guys swam and played til they were exhausted and all 3 were asleep one day after swim and then more swimming at a friends!

We checked off more items on our list for the 100 things - and only have about 15 left. So we are doing great!

One day the troops came - Alex, Brittney, Houston, and Kimmy to the Provo Rec and my kids were in heaven!

Trampoline time with the Harris kids was too much fun!  Sawyer and Griff were instant best buddies and mom and Cheryl got lots of chat time too!


We both have 2 boys then a girl and similar ages so it is so much fun!  One of my besties from VA that is in Utah for visits too!  Love her!

These 2 are often best buddies and were playing so cute holding hands walking around the neighborhood so had to take a pic!


A mani/pedi for ivy with green toes and pink fingers - she loves it!


Caught red handed at Costco drinking from ALL the drinks after our little trip!



I achieved a new goal and got all my miles below 9 min/mile after when I first got here I couldn't even run 2 in under 10:30/mile so a huge improvement.  And without a sideache, and without wanting to die at the end, and in 90 degree heat! Yikes!  I might be starting to like it a little bit!

I didn't take any pictures, but my parents were on the Trek with the youth kids to Wyoming and while they were gone we got a new washer/dryer combo and had them installed and it was such a fun surprise!  They were shocked, and I hope they love it! We put a cute note on some soap that said Loads and Loads of Love and Appreciation for letting us stay with you!  We love you!  
I was sad to not be here when they saw it, but still super fun!

Yesterday this boy turned 4 for reals (he has been telling people all week he has 2 bdays since we celebrated last Sunday with his daddy and cake and presents!) This day wasn't too crazy, altho he got a new flashlight from Grammy that he loves and a game and he picked out the spaghetti dinner for our meal - which is his favorite.  I love him to pieces as he makes my days brighter and is always making us laugh.  He is so sweet and tenderhearted and I am honored to get to be his mom!  
Sure love you G-man!


No comments: