Saturday, September 1, 2007

Home Preview #2: Guest & Master Bathroom

I wanted to wait until a room was completely finished before posting pictures....but I realized I will forever be adding, changing, and coming up with more ideas of add-ins for each room, and I had better just put up pictures of the process along the way. The bathrooms are not fully done, but each has a couple of features that I love!!!

1st - GUEST BATHROOM:
FEATURES:
Hand-painted (by me) shelf
Navy blue accents
Beautiful granite countertops , Oak Cabinets, and tiled floors

FUTURE: Walls painted in fall orange, some more fun orange/blue accents!!!



I found this great shelf at Target, but it was white, and I wanted brown. Thanks to Home Depot and a little paint -- turned out just how I wanted!!!
















I got crafty and put the flower pot together myself, and doesn't it go well with the Navy. I love deep, rich fall colors!!!










2nd - MASTER BATH:
FEATURES: Brown glass vase and flower arrangement
Delicious smelling RED APPLE candle
Glass squares window
Soft red rugs and brown towels
Elevated granite vanity
Beautiful oak cabinets and custom tile work

FUTURE: Few more add-ins above the tub on wall --- maybe a shelf, picture, or even a flat screen TV!?! (the tub got its first use this week, and it is even bigger than it looks - love it)




Loved this vase, and colors matched perfectly (my first chance at creating my own bouqet)













Tile shower is the way to go - don't even need a squeegee!
















View into the bathroom from our bedroom!
















I love the higher vanity, and the little drawers in the middle were a gift from Chip from Home Depot -- it is perfect for holding all my makeup!!! Who would have thought?






More pictures to come soon!!!!

11 comments:

Corinne said...

That is so crazy...Johny says to tell Chip hi as well! I had no idea you married an AZ boy. It's a very small world. It's so fun that you are on the East coast - sounds like you are loving it. It's been fun reading your blog and good to reconnect! To answer your question, Johny is going to Harvard business school. Love your bathrooms!!

Sara Stevenson said...

Hey Steph!!! Remember me your long lost NC friend? I miss you! Sorry I haven't had time to really call we have been on the go 24-7. And I have stuff to tell you when we get back such as...we might be moving to DC in a month. I know what the heck right? I'll tell you all about it when we come home in one week! Love ya! You'll have to talk to Brandon about getting some pest control or something:)

Lindsey Lee said...

NICE!! I am officially jealous. You should see our bathroom! You have decorated SO cute Steph! November we definately need to get together!!! So, we are waiting until we have the baby to find out boy or girl...i know, crazy! But we (I) am excited!!

The Reichmans said...

stephie-I am always so impressed with how clean your house is. Because I am home so much more I have become a little obsessed with a clean house, but having a baby around doesn't always make that possible. Your house looks great!

Suzie Soda said...

Love, love, love it. Aunt Suz

Lisa said...

The bathrooms look great! I really like how you painted the bathroom shelf brown. I also really like the color of tile in the master. We made an offer on that house I was telling you about. Thanks for all your good advice. We should find out tommorow if they accept the offer.

Taheera said...

Hey the bathrooms look good. Let me know when your free, I have some stuff at home that needs your magic touch.lol I am so lost when it comes to decorating, if Jahi didn't have good ideas I would have all white walls.

Fuller Family said...

I love the decorating. You are very talented! Once we get a place of our own I am going to be calling you!

Jess Perry said...

Stephanie. I am so glad I found your blog. It has been years. I love your house...look at you. How have you been? Where are you now? Let's keep in touch! This blogging thing is great to keep everyone connected! jessbperr.blogspot.com

Jess Perry said...

You asked about Mindy. She is doing good right now. She got married to Bryant and they are working through some issues right now but she is a trooper and is doing good. Thanks for asking. I will tell her hello. So where are you working? What are you doing?

Jessica Brown said...

Your house is so darling Steph! Where do you get all of your decorating ideas?