Tuesday, September 25, 2007

MY FAVORITE SEASON...

I love FALL.... it is simply my favorite season for many reasons.


Delicious treats through all the holidays...especially CANDIED APPLES.

Halloween parties, costumes, haunted houses, & decorations


Fall leaves, crisp cold air, & beautiful outdoors (this is what it is starting to look like in NC)


Football, especially BYU football - we went with the cable where we could
get the most BYU games


Getting out sweaters and wearing LOTS of layers -- bundling up!

Fall semester of school - and yes, I am STUDYING even though i am not at BYU, as I am preparing to take the CPA exam!!! (Gotta love books --- also, curling up in a blanket inside on a cold day and just reading a good book)



Fall just puts me in the best MOOD -- I love everything about it!!! I think I am the happiest during this season!!! As a side note, for all you individuals who can't go home for thanksgiving and find yourselves on the east coast - we are having a big celebration here in NC at my house! I will be attempting to make the whole meal - turkey and all (with a lesson to teach me 2 weeks earlier from my dad when I go to Utah) but the invitation is open to EVERYONE --- we are going to make it a great day, with a live football game in the morning, to stuffing ourselves full so we can just sit around and watch football in the afternoon, to some delicious pies and fun games at night!! Should be quite a feast -- and we hope to have a full house!!!



11 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hey hon,
cute post, when are you going to put some pics of your bangs up?

Maurine said...

I love fall too...can you believe how beautiful it is on the east coast when all the leaves change? Love it! And I too am loving BYU football!

Jess Perry said...

I love the fall too! And I love your post! I especially love halloween time now that I have my own little munchkin to dress up. She is going to be a duck this year...it is her favorite animal!! And I made caramal apples the other day with white chocolate drizzled on them. If you haven't tried them, I suggest you do. They are only the greatest thing ever!

Fuller Family said...

I love your post! I love everything about this time of year too. Just reading it was getting me excited! Do you get all of the BYU Games out there? It sounds like you are going to have quite the Thanksgiving meal. Are you going to Utah for Christmas?

Lyndsie Field said...

okay, so I love fall for all those reasons too...it's great & I'm sure it's gorgeous out in North Carolina. But when you were talking about college I totally just remember that we have a mutual friend...Greg Stockhoff. Chad served with Greg in San Antonio & I remember Greg asking me if I knew you...he actually has mentioned your name a handful of times over the years...very fun guy! We love Greg & his new wife Allyce.

The Reichmans said...

Steph, I completely agree-I love fall and I hear it is even more beautiful in NC than in Utah. I can't wait to start wearing sweaters and bundling up, but I am not looking forward to winter. Does it get super cold donw there? I wish we could have a really long fall and then just go to spring...

Megs said...

Fall is also my favorite. I am enjoying while I can because I hear the winters in Michigan are brutal. Good luck with your very own turkey.

Hilary said...

I LOVE the fall too. was in Utah last weekend and ALL the leaves were changing GORGEOUS! I wish you could come to the wedding! It is going to be beautiful, just did all the pmts for the reception, photog, cake, luncheon, etc...almost done, now just make sure you email me your mailing address so I can send an announcement. love you!

Lisa said...

I love the fall too!! Just seeing your post put me in a good mood. Great visuals. Are the leaves gorgeous there? They were really spectacular when we were in CT. I just couldn't believe how long they lasted. I remember the leaves still being colorful at Thanksgiving time. I just started lighting my pumpkin spice candle. It is officially fall at my house!

Steve and Amanda said...

Steph- Are you still coming down to Atlanta this month? Call me or email me...I love all your fall pictures! I can't wait to be able to wear sweaters!!! Love ya

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Okay Steph - let' get a new post going...I keep checking your sight, loving the fav season trib but I need the latest scoop! What is the latest...can't believe you danced on the ballroom team at BYU - I had now idea...you really are the bomb diggity now! Are you liking your job? I'll be waiting! Luv CAmi