Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What can you do starting in APRIL in NC?


GO TO THE LAKE!!!!




Yep, this is how we have spent our last few weekends! Although a little chilly the first week, we have already experienced one of our favorite things to do here that occurs from April-October! Yep, if you want a good lake season you should definitely move to NC! Almost 7 months of pure fun on the water! Although I am not currently able to wakeboard or tube, I enjoy taking videos and pics of my hot hubby who loves to terrify me with flips and 360's on the wakeboard! However, there is one thing I am great at while we are out -- and that is picking out our new house on the lake that hopefully someday we will own......just a few more years of long hours honey!!!



Our first outing when the water hadn't covered the sandbar and we could have a picnic on the mini-beach! Chip, Dejun, and Mark (our friends who own the boat)


Our future house -- isn't it gorgeous!!!




Getting excited for first ride of the season!




New board, a little tight, but it'll work!




Thought this was a cool pic!



Pretty good jump - nice form honey!


5 comments:

Courtney said...

That looks awesome!! Congrats on the new house! When can we move in? Okay, okay, I will be your nanny while you become on of those working women.

Lisa said...

Chip you look good out there! It is awesome that you live near a lake and have the boat hookup. It looks like fun!

heather telford photography said...

thanks for the recipes!! my sis didn't make it past last week so we will see if they show her past then on tv!! :)

Kate said...

Hey your bump is so cute! I miss you tons!! Love love ya! Talk to ya tomorrow BTW this is Linds not Kate

Unknown said...

Is that Lake Norman? One of my favorite things to do was to look at all of the amazing mansions and their individual docks on the drive from Statesville down to Charlotte. I'm jealous we could never go in the water