Monday, August 11, 2008

38 1/2 weeks Prego and doing WHAT???

GOING BOATING AT THE LAKE!!!




That's right ya'll! Every Saturday since April Chip and I have traveled the 2 mile distance to our favorite lake to go boating! We have loved it! The water is SO great here, not too cold or warm, and the lake we go too is NEVER busy at 8 a.m. so we get it all to ourselves! This has been so much fun for us to do each weekend, and is something we will truly miss when we move next month to Virginia. Also, we will miss you Marcus, and when we come back to visit you better let us join you next summer --- and I will learn to wakeboard too!

Chip has perfected the backflip, and is awesome at the jumps, and next year I want to give the wakeboard a try! But as for this year -- I have been content to just go along for the ride ---- even at 38 1/2 weeks prego I was out there this last weekend. Pretty good eh?




NOTE: I do look forward to it being a LOT easier to get in and out of the boat next year when I am NOT prego tho! The lifejackets just don't fit on quite so easily over the big belly!!!

6 comments:

Megs said...

I can't wait to hear about the baby. Boating is so fun and I am happy you have been able to go so often. I didn't realize you were moving. From what Pat says it is a great job. My sister Meredith said it was fun to see you when you went to check out Pat's new little baby.

Brent and Britta said...

No hot swimsuit shots? I feel gipped. Show me that belly!!!

Courtney said...

It really makes me laugh to think of you boating with a prego belly. Looks like fun... you're moving to Virginia? Wow, I'm behind the times.

merathon said...

i wish WE had friends with a boat! maybe someday we'll be cool enough. :)

i love that you're still out there doing stuff right up until the end. i was on the spin bike the night before i had the baby and i wouldn't want it any other way! good luck-- can't wait to hear!

Lisa said...

Steph your hilarious! I am glad to see that your making the best of these last few days before your baby. I can't wait to hear the exciting news. Call me when you can so I can hear all the details. I love ya!

Jess Perry said...

that is awesome! That is what I did with my first. Took off to Lake Powell at 37 weeks! It was so relaxing to be there and I just floated in the water all day long!