Sunday, November 2, 2008

2 MONTHS OLD!!!

2 month stats
weight: 12 lbs. 11 oz.
height: 24 inches long


2 months old means...............

2 shots in each leg and an oral vaccine:

Too big for his newborn clothes: check out the comparison from the day he was brought home from the hospital and then 2 days after he hit 2 months - last time he will ever wear this one!

bringing him home from the hospital


the arms are too short, feet are too small, and he fills out the whole outfit (and the carseat too)

Too big to wear the newborn diapers:

diapers are now more expensive for the bigger size!!!

Too small to move around, but big enough to grab onto his toys and shake the parrot


He loves to grab the bird - Dr. said this is a 4-5 month skill!!!


Too little to not be bundled when sleeping:

he LOVES his swing and watching the fish go round and round


Too little to roll away and so much fun to watch wiggle and smile and laugh with:

thanks Nicola for the cute sweater

Such a fun stage!

Too young to go trick-or-treating: he was tuckered out before the night even began!

Still SO fun to dress up - my cute little sleeping pup

Too big a BYU fan already: whenever he wears this shirt the Cougars win!!!


Thanks Alison for this darling shirt....and thank heavens the cougs pulled it off last night!

Too cute and fun for words: (the following were taken in sequence to capture the whole moment)








Cash is SO much fun right now. He is always laughing and smiling and loves to talk and "coo" and babble. Lately he is sticking his tongue out all the time tasting anything it will touch. It is especially funny to have his daddy blow in his face, because then he shuts his eyes and sticks his tongue out in the funniest little face. We are having a blast with this little guy and wouldn't trade him for anything!!!

11 comments:

Megs said...

I like that you are teaching him early with the Y shirt! You are never too young to be a cougar.

Alison B said...

sooo cute. Love the shirt, of course. It looks great on him!! :) yes, glad they pulled it off...let's see if they can beat UTAH in a couple of weeks!

Amber said...

He is so cute. I know what you mean about outgrowing everything. Keely is sooo big now. I have to put her in size 3-6 months clothes. Oh how the time flies :0

Caitilin said...

Beat Utah...yeah, right! :)
Cash is a cutie - and growing too fast. Are you going to Utah soon? Hope you have a great time with your fam.

Sara Stevenson said...

I can't believe how big Cash is getting! I really hope we're feelin better and get so see you tomorrow before you take off for UT. His smile is so freakin cute, and don't you just love the funny noises they make. Love it!

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

he really is filling out! He looks so much taller in that carseat. Ryder grew out of his infant seat really fast. We had to buy him a new "big boy" seat when he was about 6 months old. Cash is such a cutie and they only get more fun!!!

Lindsey said...

I get to meet him in 3 days!!!! I am super excited!!!!

Lisa said...

It goes by so fast! I was so sad when Mckenna grew out of her newborn things. Cash just keeps getting more adorable. I can't wait to see and hold that little guy.

Adria said...

They grow so darn fast. Treasure every moment. I love the red sweater, too.

Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison said...

How proud I am of my cutie pie nephew! Your costumes for Halloween were amazing :) Best I saw!
So apparently I have your old cell number and the new owner was really mad at me when I called her! I need your new number and your address!

Steve and Amanda said...

Steph...he is too cute! I LOVED your halloween costumes too. You need to plan another road trip to LaGrange!!! I think we are driving to Steve's parents for Christmas...maybe we could stop in!!! I would love to meet Cash in person!!!