Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE.........AND TO THE BEST DAD EVER!!!

I love this guy so much! From his smart inquisitive mind, to his infectious laugh and never ending teasing, to the cute and loving way he plays with Cash! He is the biggest blessing that has ever happened to me and each day I am thankful to have him in my life. Happy 29 baby! I am so grateful you were born 29 years ago on this day and look forward to sharing many more birthdays with you! I love you!



To celebrate we had Chip's favorite cake last night (a day early so we could celebrate with friends)! It is the Costco chocolate cake that is so decadent and rich and simply delicious!!! We don't have a Costco here so I had to go to great lengths to get it, which was a great surprise to Chip....and totally worth it. (I put a post on my NC ward blog asking if anyone was going to Costco on Monday and could pick it up and drop it at the Macdonalds since they were coming up Tuesday night......luckily the Johns were and they got it for us - thanks guys you are awesome!) Now just can't wait to give Chip his other presents tonight.....more b-day pics to come later!!!

.....and now a birthday note from Cash:

Dear Daddy-
I love you so much. You are the best dad ever! Thanks for playing with me all the time, bathing me, changing my diapers, putting me to sleep, and making me smile. Happy Birthday dad!!!
love Cash




We hope you have a great day and we are so glad you are part of our family....Happy Birthday honey!!!


2 comments:

Phyllis said...

Such fun pictures!!! Happy Birthday Chip. You are the best son-in-law ever!!!!! Wish you lived closer so we could talk more. Have a great day.

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Chip! The chocolate Costco cake is the best. Steph you look gorgeous in that first picture.