Friday, December 12, 2008

Gel For Your Nail?

If you have ever been to a nail salon, the kind where the primary language is NOT English, then you will understand and love this video!!! My experience yesterday was exactly like this video. I walked out paying more than I thought, knowing not at all what I got that made it more expensive, and yet laughing the whole way to the car as I thought about this video and how true it is!

Hey - at least my nails do look beautiful....pics to come soon of my formal date tonight with my honey!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWrY77o77o (copy and paste this to view...it will have you laughing)

2 comments:

Sara Stevenson said...

Ha! That is hilarious! I love it, I'm sure they look great. I love gel nails actually, you'll like them promise:) PS is Cash's hat from gap?

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

That video is awesome. HA!