Tuesday, December 23, 2008

1ST ANNUAL CHRISTMAS PARTY

UGLY SWEATERS, GREAT GAG GIFTS, DELICIOUS FOOD, FUN COMPANY = BEST CHRISTMAS PARTY EVER!!!

We had a blast in NC this past weekend with all of our friends at our Christmas party!!! I haven't laughed so hard, ate such good food, or stayed up so late in a long time. I can't wait til next year.....and watch out everyone cuz I already have my gag gift planned!!! Merry Christmas all!!!

Sneak peek to Chip's outfit

Sweater and turtleneck courtesy of Belk Women's section


Trying on their outfits for the first time, saying they would NEVER wear them at the party


A bunch of the girls - Chip loaned his pants above to Jen for the night!!!


A few guys enjoying the food


Yum Yum for the grub - SO GOOD!!!


Caiti, Jen, and me


The dessert bar!

I made the famous Pumpkin Praline Cheesecake


Sandy and Randy (aka Edward)

The doubles present game.....Brannon wrapped the present SOOOO tight!!!


Go Jen!


The youngest guests....Cash and Michael


Chip and I with our gag gifts - we really scored big!


Chip and me in our matching sweaters


At the end of the night Jason went to get his shoes, and someone else had taken his home and left these - a little small for him (3 guys all wore the exact same shoes, but different sizes this night)

1 comment:

jarv said...

Chip and Steph you guys are so hot in your sweaters, you for sure won the competition!