Friday, December 5, 2008

What Happened to November?

It is already the Christmas season, and yet it seems like November just started. Where did the time go? We were busy busy with lots of traveling, a week stuck inside due to sickness, and then celebrating Chip's birthday, Thanksgiving, and more traveling. Thus, we just got home yesterday and now Christmas is around the corner. Rather than write about everything we will just post all the pictures. Enjoy!!!

Warning: this post contains a LOT of pictures, look at your own risk:) (only posting the Utah trip today due to overload of pictures....the rest to come tomorrow!!!)

First time flying....he is an awesome little travel buddy!!!

Papa Dave holding his grandson for the first time!!! A happy pair!


Who everyone was excited to see....especially his Grammy

Grammy playing with Cash

Uncle Sam having first meeting w/ Baby Cash

So much attention all of a sudden after weeks of just being with mommy - HOORAY!!!


At Kimmy's dance lesson....he loved seeing himself in the mirror

Kimmy and Ben at their lesson

Listening to their Coach Michael Johnson - their lessons are so fun to watch!!!

Cash liked the music too at the dance lesson!!!

Cash with Uncle Kevi - he loved his uncles!

Getting a LOT of attention!!!

What you looking at little guy?

Falling asleep on Grammy during game night!


My favorite Sunday night activity with my family.....games and popcorn!!!


2008 November Dancesport at BYU: Stan came in to town and is helping me cheer Kimmy on!

These 2 posers - look at that makeup (and that beard!!!)


I LOVE learning different makeup techniques and this is what Sandy (from Mac) taught me and we came up with for this year....she wears an animal outfit for Latin so the eyes were more animalistic.....we had so much fun!!!

Kim and Ben: her latin and standard partner

Kim and Jensen (her smooth partner)

Ready to begin the Vianese Waltz: they took first place in Smooth!!!

Finishing up Latin and taking her bow.....my hot little sassy sisteru!!!


Kim with Jens after the competition was all over!!!

All the fam that attended - including baby Cash!


Hanging with Papa Dave after his run...and reading the morning paper!!!


My four good lookin bros...all dressed up!

Family photo after church

The "more fun" photo that had us all laughing!

Uncle Kevi tending little Cash

Mommy and Cash

Auntie Kim with the little guy!

Chris's (my pseudo brother) birthday...the big 19

Always delicious dinner at the Sheltons....we LOVE going there to help celebrate birthdays!


Pam's beautiful and delicious salad...thanks for the good eats!


Sam, Cash, and Kim....playing before bed!


What a great Aunt!

Sam was awesome with Cash....he even changed his diapers for me....Cash LOVES UNCLE SAM!!!

Alex with Cash...just 2 boys chillin'

Stan and Cash....thank heavens the beard is now gone (he did it for national beard growing month up at Utah State)

Kevin and Cash - doing a little exercise and leg calisthenics!

Cash had 3 baths in Utah, and hated ALL of them!!! (the last one we tried in the sink - it was no better than the tub!)


Grammy and Cash laughing and talking!

Kimmy with Cash the night before we left!!!

The girls....and Cash did NOT want to be a part - I love my family!!!


Thank you family for having me for the 2 weeks, giving me a break to do things without having to take a baby along, letting me enjoy all the dance stuff, playing games and spending time with me and little Cash, and for being the best family I could ever ask for!!! I love you guys and am already counting down the days til March when I get to come again!!!!

10 comments:

Treat Queen said...

Kim looks so great! Thanks for all the pics! I'm sad I couldn't come up to visit while you were in UT. How is Alex? I miss seeing him at church.

Lisa said...

I enjoyed looking at all the pictures! You have such a great family. It is easy to see how happy everyone is to have a baby in the house. Kimmy looked so beautiful and her makeup looked great.

Brannon and Jen said...

your pics are so cute! I'm so glad you came down to Huntersville. It's always fun when your around. I'm going to attempt to update my blog tonight. I know i can't believe it either.

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

looked like a great family trip, luv all the pics! luv cami

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

I love his alligator jammies. Ryder has a pair just like that but it is a onesie with alligator pants. SO CUTE!!!

The Red Crew said...

This was so fun to see my across the street neighbors! It loved seeing everyone as adults. Plus, you look amazing as well! I wish i could've seen you and given your darling little guy a kiss. Miss you and happy holidays!

The Red Crew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

Cute pics.
When are you guys coming to AZ? We definitely want to do something with you when you come down :-)

MYHowderFamily said...

I love looking at these photos. It make is more enjoyable having met some of your family. Looks like you had a great month. Morgan and I just love the photo of Cash in his Hat and Socks! To cute. Miss you can't wait to come visit Virginia!

abo-bder said...


شركة ترميم بالرياض
شركة ترميم بالخرج
شركة ترميم بالمزاحمية
شركة دهانات وديكورات بالرياض
شركة ترميم منازل بالخرج
مقاول هدم و تكسير المبانى والبلاط بالرياض
شركة مقاولات بالرياض
فني تركيب وبرمجة الدش بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالدمام