Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cash's New Toy

Cash LOVES this exersaucer, and his mommy loves it even more because it entertains him for long periods of time that used to be spent just standing on my lap holding him. He loves to be up and a part of all the action (not sure who he gets that from?) and this is great for that. He is growing up and getting big way too fast, and it is so much fun watching him figure out things in life, even if they are simple. He has taught me lately how much joy simple things can bring us in our daily lives!












3 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

very cute. pics....I loved those exercisor things.We are excited your family is coming for spring break....your mom called greg yesterday.

Brent and Britta said...

Did you call him "money"? That's dope. I can't believe how big he is already!!!

Wendy said...

So cute! I love the exercauser and the jumper. Those are the only two reasons I ever got to shower with Landon. He looks so much bigger even since we saw him last.